The moving

A kind request from me ........

Hey everyone this is my first novel and there might be some mistakes and Incase you see them please do leave a comment and I will correct it .

The story is fast paced but we'll elaborated so please do take your time to read the other chapters and please remember to vote and leave a comment.
🙏🙏🙏

Prologue........

"For once in your listen to me Andrea"
"No!I don't want to listen to anymore fake excuses why is it that am the one who..."
"Shut up!" Her parents shouted.
Andrea was taken aback since her parents never raised their voice at her at any given time.
"Now to what I was saying you will have to go to your grandparents place for sometime and finish your college and then..."
"Really why didn't you tell me that I was going to grandpa and grandma place of course I will go let me pack my things"
"Andrea am not yet done talking to..."
"Love you mum and dad "she said as she ran upstairs to pack her staff.

         Two weeks Later
Andrea was seated in the car her parents could not make it as they had other issues to take care of. She was lost in her thoughts thinking how she would miss her friends here in New York. But it was for the best that she left whatever happened ....

"Ma'am we have arrived at the airport" as he held the door for her
"Thanks Dan " she said with a smile.

She always liked him since he was the kindest person she has ever met .They began to walk towards the boarding area got her ticket she then waved at Dan and then boarded the plane the journey was long when she arrived she found her grandparents waiting for her.she immediately hugged them.
"My cute little bunny "grandfather said .
"We really missed you so much and we are glad that you will be staying with us"grandmother said.
"We better take her home she looked tired "grandpa said .They then left the airport and headed home
Andrea admired the streets though they were not as bright as those of New York she just love the serenity and peace of the place.
"We are home bunny"
The house was huge it was more of a mansion it had a large garden but before she could take in every detail of the place her grandparents told her to go and get some rest and would explore the area the following day.
Andrea walked towards her room as the servants brought in the luggages .
"We tried to change the color from pink and we painted it black hope it's ok."grandpa said

"Of course it's perfect thanks"
"Ok then freshen up and come downstairs for dinner"
After dinner Andrea immediately retired to bed as she was too tired
The following day she explored the ranch and the garden it was late in the evening when her grandparents called her for dinner
"I hope you know that your starting school tomorrow and no buts."
'Damn !they really do know me really well'
"Yes we do "they answered
"It's a really good school and you will love it I know it ."Andrea let out a sigh and nodded she then headed to bed
That night all she could do was to toss and turn she finally fell asleep at around 3am she was woken up by the alarm it was 7am and school would start at 8am 'maybe I should just sleep and wake up 7.30'
"Andrea get up its 7.45 and classes begin at 8.00am "her grandmother said as she pulled the blankets off her body
"It's only...."she said as she checked the clock"
"Ooh shit I will be late for school "
She hurriedly got dressed and ran downstairs. She found her grandparents outside and they seemed to be lost in their conversation that the didn't notice her.
"Grandpa is something wrong"
"Of course not everything is ok I actually have a surprise for you "
"A surprise ....what is it"
He then handed her the keys and ordered the bodyguard to remove the cover and Andrea was left speechless
"Oooh my God a Ferrari thank you so much "
"Hurry up so that you don't get late "
She quickly kissed them and got into the car she put the school name in the GPS and within ten minutes she arrived at school