Chapter XI [11] - The End of a New Beginning

Skeppy's POV:

"W-what just happened....?" He looked back at the message he sent to Bad and started to tear up. "No, no no no no no no...." He tried to contact Bad, but he hesitated. He just stared at the messages in shock. He started to sniffle "So it w-wasn't a dream..." He threw his phone across the room, shattering the screen and putting a small dent in his wall. He sat there, head in his knees, sobbing. He started to tear a lot of the fanart people made of him and Bad together, until he stumbled upon one that Bad sent him.

He wiped away his tears and looked at the art piece. "For my best friend, and muffinhead Skeppy." Skeppy giggled a tiny bit before he looked on the back. "What's this-?" He asked, as he read the back of the drawing. 

Dear Skeppy,

I don't have much time to write this, but I am in danger. I need your help. There's this monster that won't leave me alone. He looks and sounds exactly like me, but with a deeper voice. The doctors and therapists say it's nothing, but I know this isn't something I cannot ignore. I don't know when you'll get this, or if you'll get this, but I really need you. 

Every time I get annoyed with you, even in the slightest, my head starts to hurt and I start to hear my own voice. It's really scaring me, Skeppy. I don't want to scare you as much as I scare myself, but I feel like I am slowly losing control. 

I cannot control my feelings, and I am afraid it's going to make me do things I will regret. Kind of like mind control, but I control myself-? I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm sorry, Skeppy. 

xoxo,

Darryl

Panicked, he looked for a date to when this was written. "This was written 2 weeks ago..." He then apologized to Bad instantly, but saw that the dm didn't go through. "He unfriended me...." He remembered that he was still his friend on minecraft. He went on to try and contact Bad, but saw that he was offline. "God damnit" He said, hitting his desk. "why did I have to lose it at him, of all people." "I-I need a break from this room.."

Skeppy left the room, closing the door gently behind him. His stomach felt a little uneasy, considering he just ruined the most important relationship of his life. He decided to try and ignore it, and went to go and take a nap. He went and jumped onto the couch, grabbed a blanket and pillow that he had laying around and went to bed. 

His eyes shut quickly, but he couldn't fall asleep. At least, not for a while. 30 minutes passed by and he was still trying to fall asleep. "UGH, I GIVE UP!" He said, as his tone got filled with anger. "GOD DAMNIT, WHY?" He took a deep breath, got some water and tried to calm down. After drinking a glass of water, he went back to the couch and hid himself under the blanket. He started to mumble things to himself, things that not even he could understand. After a few minutes of mumbling to himself, he fell asleep.

Bads POV:

"I really said that, didn't I.." He went over to the closest mirror and stood there in utter disgust. "I always push away the people that are closest to me, and for what, some dumb, selfish reasons?! Sure Skeppy made me mad, but he didn't deserve what I said." He stood there, not knowing what to do or what to say. After 10 minutes of standing there, he went over to his room and began to write. 

He cleared off some papers that were on his desk, pulled out his chair and began to write. "Hm, how do I word this?" He constantly tapped the pen on his desk, and just started at the blank paper. "Ah, why is this so hard to write?" He started to get frustrated, and as he did, he herd a notification go off. "Hm, a notification? Who's it from?" He opened his phone and began to look at the notification on his phone.

"From..Skeppy..? How did he dm me..?" He was super confused, since he thought that he blocked him from all social media platforms. "Hey Bad....blah blah blah.." As he was reading, he saw a line that interested him. "I can't wait to see you soon...what does that mean?" He turned his phone off and began to write.