Chapter IX [9] - Lucked Out

Skeppy had no idea that Bad was coming to him. He had thought that he didn't want to have anything to do with him, until he dm'd Skeppy a picture of his airport. Skeppy didn't think much of it, as he thought it was just Bad getting him back. Skeppy was in his room, editing some videos that he had in his drafts, he noticed that Bad didn't mute for part of his point of view,a nd that he was screaming for help.

Bad's POV: 

"Today's the day." He said to himself as he loaded the moving truck with the last of his boxes. "I can finally get out of here and be closer to Skeppy." He smiled as he waved goodbye to the movers and the house. "You and I had some..memories that I won't forget." He said, as he walked into his uber.

"You're Darryl, right?" The uber driver said, putting his suitcase in the trunk. "Yup, that's me." He said, as he got his phone out. "Nice to meet you! So we're going to the airport, correct?" "Mhm, that's right." Bad got into the car, turned on his phones and looked at the notifications. He stumbled upon a fan-submitted drawing that made Bad question himself. "I'm actually doing this.." He put in his earbuds and started listening to Skeppy's videos. 

-----------Time skip to when Bad gets off the plane---------

"That was a rough flight, but at least I'm here." Bad grabbed his suitcase and started to walk towards the exit. He got a lot of notifications from Skeppy, wondering why he was dm'ing him so much. He unlocked his phone and started to read the messages. 

Hey Bad..

I know I messed up real bad, and I know it affected you a lot, and I just wanted to apologize deeply for it. 

You probably forgot about me, but I care for you, no matter what. 

You can say that You didn't deserve me, but the truth is that I don't deserve you. You're an amazing person Bad, and I hope you know that. 

Again, I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. I do hope you don't start to go crazy though, I know how you react with these things, and I don't want you injuring your health. 

Can you promise me one thing though? Promise me that whoever becomes your new best friend gets treated well, and that they treat you way better than I ever could. I love you Bad.

That's when Bad had realized that he really messed up, for real. "How does he know my reactions to this stuff..he's never been with me , or close enough to me to see one." Or so he thought. He tried to dm Skeppy back, but it wouldn't send. He then saw a no wifi symbol on his phone, which was strange since it was working just a second ago. 

He lifted his head to look around, and saw vines and cracks in the walls. "What the-" He stood there, fright trembling his body. "What is this place, and why is it so..damaged." He didn't think much if it, and continued to walk towards the exit. As he was walking down the halls, he started to see paintings of him and Skeppy all over the walls. 

"When did this get here...?" He looked at the signs above him, to see that they were in a different language. A language that he couldn't understand. "Is this gibberish..?" He decided to ignore it and keep walking. He didn't see anyone around, which was highly unusual for an airport. 

He saw a figure around the exit of the airport, so he went closer to it. "Hello?" He shouted from across the hall. When they turned around, Bad saw Skeppy. "Skeppy, is that you?!" he asked, as he cautiously walked towards him. "Skeppy, it's me, Bad!" He went really close to him, but as he got closer, the figure turned around and walked the other way. 

As it walked away, he could hear him mumbling some words. "I hate you, Bad. I hope you know that." Bad just stood there, not knowing what to do or who to talk to. He tried to run after him, but he had disappeared. "This has to be a dream, it just has to be!" Just then, he heard a voice. A voice that he's heard before. A voice that didn't belong to neither a person nor an animal. It was the voice in his head, controlling what happened and what was happening. 

"Hello, Bad." It said, as Bad went to the corner of the room. "Why are you doing this to me..." He asked as fear flooded his voice. "Aw don't be scared, I'm just doing my job by making your life a living hell." The voice laughed as Bad covered his ears. "You're not real, you're just a voice that's been stuck in my head for years." 

"Wow, you're so f***ing smart, why do you think I've been in your head for years?" He asked, with a semi-sarcastic tone. "I-I don't know, why did you choose me, of all people in the world?" The voice was silent for a couple minutes, then it spoke. "I didn't choose you dumba**, you created me years ago. You're the one who's doing this to yourself. You're making yourself suffer constantly." Bad stood there, silent, not knowing how to respond to what the voice just said. "What do you mean?" "Listen, Bad, everytime something bad happens. I always appear. Everytime you get scared or worried, I appear. Now why don't you try to comprehend that." 

Bad just sat there with nothing to say. "Let me get this straight, I'm the one creating you..?" "Yes you are. It isn't that hard to understand y'know." His head started to hurt more and more by the second. Bad couldn't take it anymore, so he started screaming. "PLEASE JUST GO AWAY, I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE." He looked as if he'd scared himself. "Wow, you really are crazy." 

Bad started to hear voices other than his own. "Wake up, wake up!!!" Bad quickly opened his eyes as he almost jumped out of his bed. "W-where am I?" He looked around to see that he was in a hospital. "Bad, it's me, Skeppy!" "Skeppy, w-what're you doing here..?" He asked, confused. "I looked on twitter and saw that you were at the airport, so I came to pick you up as a surprise and found you unconscious on the ground. After I saw you, I called the hospital and well, you ended up here." 

"Skeppy...why'd you do all this for me?" Skeppy looked into his eyes, almost as if he was in shock as to why the question was asked. "You're my best friends, and I can't lose you." "I thought you would've hated me by now, I mean I said some pretty nasty things when you came and I-" He was cut off by Skeppy as he kissed Bad gently. "It's okay, you just sit here and rest. I love you." Skeppy smiled at Bad as he walked out of the room. 

He started to blush, but tried to hide the fact that he was from the nurses. "Did he just..kiss me?" He thought to himself, trying to stay awake. "I hope this isn't a dream, I mean it can't be. That kiss...it felt so real. Heh, I can't believe the first time we kissed was in my hospital bed." He started to doze off into the distance as the nurses tried to get his attention. 

"Okay Darryl, you'll be okay to go in a few days. We want to make sure no serious harm was caused when you became unconscious." Bad nodded as the nurse turned and looked back at him. "You know, you're pretty lucky that the person who was just in here found you, otherwise you would've been there for who knows how long." "I know, I'm really lucky Skeppy came to get me." 

They both giggled a bit as the nurse left the room. As she left, he started to hear them again. "Where the f*** are we, Bad?" Bad rolled his eyes. "We're at the hospital, I guess I fell unconscious when we were talking." "When can we go homee, this place is so boring. Everyone is so kind it's weird." Bad ignored what the voice was saying, and opened up twitter. 

He looked at the amount of mentions he'd gotten, which was normal to get a lot, but one specific tweet caught his eye. It was by Skeppy, which made him a bit scared. As he read the tweet, it made him tremble. The tweet had said: 

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for this post, but I will be taking a break to take care of my boyfriend, oops sorry, I meant bestfriend. :)

"B-BOYFRIEND?!?" His face turned as red as a tomato. "That muffinhead.." He muttered, putting his phone down and trying to think of what had happened. "Why is all of this happening to me.." He asked as he looked up at the tiles on the ceiling. "I'm not complaining, as long as nobody gets hurt, I'll be fine."