Chapter II [2] - Did you mean it?

A few days passed since Bad agreed to meet up with Skeppy. After Skeppy disconnect, he asked himself questions like "What was I thinking..?", which left him paranoid. He shrugged it off for a little bit, until he got lots of notifications on Twitter. He decided to open them up and scroll at all the messages people were sending him. "Goodness, I really did say that, didn't I?" He said, unsure of what was going to happen next. Of course, he was too scared to call the meet up off, because he didn't want to make Skeppy sad, so he finally got the courage to tweet something about it. "Yes muffinheads, @Skeppy and I are going to meetup owo." After he pressed 'tweet', he saw the notifications come in like crazy, along with all of the edits and videos about the meet up. He laughed and decided to go on with the rest of his day. 

-----------------------------------------------------1 hour later------------------------------------------------------------

An hour went by, and he didn't get any dm from Skeppy. "Huh, he usually dms me, I should go call him." And so he did. 

                                                           BadBoyHalo started a call 7:30 pm

Skeppy? Are you there?

                                                          BadBoyHalo started a call at 7:45 pm

Skeppy? Are you okay? 

                                                         BadBoyHalo started at call at 8:15 pm

Oh my goodness you muffinhead, please respond. 

Why are you dm'ing meeeeeeee

I was out shopping, what is it?

Skeppy you had me worried. I thought you were in trouble or something

Dude, just because I don't talk to you for 2 hours doesn't mean i'm in trouble-

Wait

Why were you worried if I was in trouble?

You're my bestfriend, who wouldn't be worried.

Bad, are you a simp for me?

WHAT, NO, I AM NOT A SIMP FOR YOU SKEPPY

OH MY GOODNESS YOU MUFFINHEAD, YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR NO REASON.

Ha, I knew you were a simp for me Bad.

Skeppy went offline

Skeppys POV:

Skeppy giggled with delight as he went offline. "Heh, he is a simp, he just won't admit it." As he set his phone down, he decided to go play minecraft. "*sigh* i'm still banned, aren't I?" He went onto discord to come back to lots of messages from Bad. "Why is he dm'ing me so much? It's 8:36-" he said, opening the messages. 

[For Skeppy's POV, Bold is Bad, and normal text is Skeppy]

Skeppy, we need to talk. I'm serious this time.

About the meetup thing, I don't know if I can do this.

I know it will be disappointing, but I just don't know if I am ready yet.

Missed call from BadBoyHalo that lasted a few seconds

I don't know if you're ready to talk, but just call me when you are. 

Bad, are you serious?!

What do you mean..?

Of course I'm serious.

Bad, why?

Why don't you want to meet up anymore? We both tweeted about it and everything..

I'm sorry Skeppy, but I don't know if I can right now.

I'm sorry

BadBoyHalo went offline 

Skeppy exited out of discord, turned off his pc and went straight to his room. "I can't believe he just cancelled on me.." He said, sighing with disappointment. He decided to look on discord again, to see more messages from Bad. 

GOT YOU SKEPPY!! >:D

I FINALLY GOT YOU BACK YOU MUFFINHEAD

Damnit Bad

You got me I guess

HEY, LANGUAGE!!!

heh, goodnight Bad. I <3 you

Skeppy went offline