Chapter VII [8] - Do All Dreams Turn Into Nightmares?

Skeppy had gotten off of his flight, and went back home. He was upset with himself for making Bad mad. He didn't know what to think, or what to say. He had dreamed of him and Bad having an amazing future together, whether it was just them hanging out as best friends, or if it was something more special. He had no idea that life would take a turn for the worst. 

Skeppy's POV: 

"God, I can't believe I just left Bad like that.." Skeppy walked back to his room, hopped onto his bed and fell asleep. As he fell asleep, however, he felt this strange being-like thing touch him. When he opened his eyes, he saw himself in some sort of town. As he looked around, he remembered that it was the same town that Bad lived in. He tried calling put his name, but there was no response whatsoever. 

He heard a faint noise in the room next to him, which was when he opened the door and saw Bad on the floor crying. "Bad? BAD, I'M RIGHT HERE-" He couldn't touch him or interact with the world at all. "Am I..dreaming?" He asked, as he tried to touch Bad yet again. "He can't see me or hear me, can he?" He asked himself as went o sit next to Bad. 

All he could hear was Bads crying, and how much he was crying. "I didn't know he'd be so affected by  this." He went to look around the room when he saw lots of papers covered in black ink. He couldn't lift anything up, but  he looked at the papers that were next to Bad. "What's this?" He looked at the writing closely, and found what it saw. "'Please help.." 

Skeppy looked scared, and wanted to see what would happen. He found Bad walking to the mirror and saying all of this weird stuff. "I'm a monster, aren't I?" Bad asked himself, as he looked in the mirror. Bad broke the mirror with his fist, and started to cry again. Skeppy just stood there, wondering what had just happened. 

He decided to look around in the other rooms that Bad didn't show him when he was there, and he found a room that said 'Don't enter.' "Bad can't see or hear me, so why not." He walked through  the door and couldn't believe what he had seen. 

There was broken glass all over the place, and there was a lot of writing on the walls. "Oh my god..I knew he had anger issues, but I didn't know he did this.." Skeppy started looking around to see what was there. He found an old sign that said 'Bad's escape room.' "Huh, an escape room..? But to escape from what.." He was very determined to get to the bottom of the case. He searched and searched, but he found nothing. He heard Bad come back in, but this time he had brought a lot of paper and a lot of paint. He sat down and started to paint what he imagined.

As Bad was painting, Skeppy observed the drawing to see of there was some sort of reason as to why he was painting the same figure over and over again. He kept seeing Bad draw and draw for what felt like hours, until he finally started to write in his diary. Skeppy, being the person he is, looked at him as he wrote.

Day 46

Dear Diary,

They won't go away. Every time I mess up, I see them. I see them, and I can't stop thinking about it. Nobody else knows that I can see them, and i'm too scared to tell anyone because I can't go back, I just...can't. God, if only I knew how to get rid of the voices, that shadows, the..things that lurk in my mind.

Skeppy would've been the only one to trust me, but now seeing that he's gone, I don't know who else to go to. I have nobody else I can go to. Everyone left me, and now I'm all alone. The more anxious I get, the more they appear. I know I need help, I do, but I can't get help, not here at least. 

I just, I don't know, need a break from people. I have to keep smiling for everyone, I have to act like everything's okay, when I know for a fact it isn't. I think I'm going to lose my mind. I know that nobody will listen to me. 

Bad put his paper down and left his desk. He looked at his phone and started crying again. "So this is how it's affected him, isn't it?" He went to sit next to Bad. "I'm sorry Bad, I had no clue you were going through all of this. I shouldn't have left your side." He saw Bad getting back up to paint, when he noticed something a little off about the paintings.

He looked at the ones that were on top of the rest, the ones that said 'Skeppy And I <3'. He saw that there was a black shadow behind him in all the paintings, but it's so faint that you'd have to be in a semi-dark room to see. "who's this?" he asked, looking at the rest of the paintings. 

He quickly looked at the rest of the paintings that were on the top. They all had the same shadowy figure on it. "How could I have missed this?" He found other diary entrée on the floor next to one of the paintings in the back corner of the room. He sat down and started to read it.

Day 12

Dear Diary,

Today's day  was pretty stressful. Skeppy trolled me yet again, and I don't know how to tell him that I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all the trolls, i'm sick of how much time is wasted just to fix what he broke. I'm sick of all of it.

For once, I just want him to stop, for good. I want him to stop trolling me so I can actually do what I was meant to do with the server. I want to do something with it, other than fix everything else that's broken. I can't trust my staff anymore, and I feel like I'm just his puppet. I've never told him any of this, but I can't ruin what he loves to do. 

I'm sure he's gotten a hint about what I mean, but I have no idea if he'll actually listen to me. I messaged him a while back, and I don't know what'll do, but I can assure you that he won't listen, and he'll just troll me there.  

This is getting long again, isn't it? Sorry, i'll stop writing in here now. 

Skeppy started to tear up yet again, then he started to wake up. He jumped out of bed unsure of what just happened. He looked around to see that he was in his room. "WHat the hell just happened.." He asked himself getting out of bed to check the time. "4 am..have I really been asleep that long.." He walked over to the door, and slowly opened it. 

"What the f***." He said, as he saw that his house was a mess. "Since when were there vines in my house?" He walked towards his kitchen, when he saw things near there. "Where the f*** am I?" He asked himself. "Is this even my house?" He went to go to the front door and saw that Bad was outside, talking to himself. 

The moonlight shone down on the grass, and Skeppy watched as Bad talked to himself. He sat next to him as he started talking. "Oh god, what did I do.." Bad said as he looked at twitter. He saw a bunch of fanart of him and Skeppy, and started to cry. "I'm sorry Skeppy, I know I messed up bigtime. I just wish you didn't have to see that." Just then, Skeppy heard himself, and saw himself next to Bad. "Bad, what are you talking about?" He asked. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone, Zak." He got up, hopped in his car and left.

Skeppy woke up again, this time, however, he was actually in his room and everything was normal. "That was weird as sh**." He laughed a bit, then hopped onto minecraft. He went to go look for MunchyMC, and he realized that it wasn't there anymore. He shrugged it off, until he got a notification from the MunchyMC staff. He read the message out loud.

Dear all MunchyMC players,

We are very sad to say this, but we will be shutting down MunchyMC due to lack of players, and the amount of toxicity that has happened. The community has changed ever since Bad quit. It just, isn't the same. He left us in charge of the community, and respects the decisions that are made. 

Us staff have already talked this out, and this is our final decision. If you bought any perks, nametags, or unbans, you will be refunded Thank you so much for the amazing memories, have an amazing day. 

"This can't be happening..." He found himself waking up for a third time. "JESUS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON." Everything was normal, for real this time. He went to go and text Bad, like he normally would, until he remembered that he had ask to take a break from each other for a little bit. He didn't care anymore, he had to make sure that Bad was okay. 

What he didn't know was that Bad was at the airport, waiting to give him a formal apology. He remembered all the weird visions he had, and suddenly got chills. "What if those things happen in real life..?" He texted Bad, asking if he could come back to his place. He didn't text for a while, and Skeppy got worried. "What if all dreams do turn into nightmares...."