Chapter I [1] - Our deal

It was a bright and semi-early morning. The birds were singing their oh so lovely tunes, and the wind blew a swift breeze, causing the Cherry Blossom trees to drop some of their pastel pink petals onto the ground. The flowers scents filled the room with many different aromas, some sweet and some calming. The sun broke through the curtains, leaving a stripe of sunlight in the apartment.

Darryl yawned as he slowly got out of bed. "What time is it-?" He asked himself, slowly grabbing his phone from off the desk. "6:30 am..? Why so early?" He shrugged it off, and continued getting ready. As he was about to go to his computer, he saw a notification pop up on his home screen. He unlocked his phone & checked to see who the notification was from. 

"Huh, a direct message from Skeppy, why is he up this early?" Darryl checked to see when he sent the message, and to no surprise, he sent it at 4:14 am. He giggled a bit and replied to Skeppy. 

_____________________________

**Bold is Zak / Skeppy, normal text is Darryl / Bbh**

 Sorry Skeppy, i'm awake, what do you want?

I just wanted to see if you'd play minecraft with meee

Oh my goodness, you woke me up so could play mc?

Yeah, I miss playing with you, and I got lonely :C

Badboyhalo has gone offline

Darryl then chucked a little more than he should've and continued to go on with his day. He set his phone down on the kitchen island and proceeded to grab some food. Once he opened his cereal box, he heard rat come running down the hallway, almost like she had smelled the best thing in the world. "Hello Rat, I see you're in a good mood, aren't ya?" She barked a few times, then sat down near her empty bowl. "Oh, you want some food, don't you?" He put his cereal box back onto the counter, got her dog food, and dumped some into her bowl. 

He then went back to get himself some cereal, when he noticed his notifications were going off like crazy. "Oh my goodness, what does this muffinhead want?" He again unlocked his phone and opened up twitter, just to come back to 48 unread messages. He read the messages to himself silently.

___________

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

OH MY F***ING GOD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

DUDE

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

BAD

JESUS HOW LONG DO YOU TAKE

TO GET ONLINE

OH MY GOD

DUDE

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A

D

Badboyhalo went online

OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

YOU FINALLY RESPONDED

YES I RESPONDED YOU MUFFINHEAD, NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

I MISS YOUU :C

BadBoyHalo went offline

Skeppy started a call with BadBoyHalo that lasted a few seconds

Bad put his phone down and went to the kitchen. "Oh my goodness, Skeppy." He said to himself as he went to grab a cup of water. As he grabbed his water and went back to where he put his phone down, he saw 99+ notifications from Skeppy on discord. "I'll just turn notifications off" He said as he pressed the 'Do not Disturb' button. He put his phone away and logged onto minecraft. As he did, he turned on his chat and posted on twitter that he would be hosting an event. He started up his youtube livestream, and to his surprise people weren't spamming '14' and 'baldboyhalo'. 

After 25 minutes of streaming, he saw that Skeppy donated $100 attached with a message. "Baddd can we call on ts? It's important, I promise" Bad sighed and responded. "Oh my goodness, fine Skeppy, but we can't talk for long, okay?" Bad joined Skeppy's ts call and saw that Skeppys mic was muted. 

"Skeppy, you're muted..again." Bad patiently waited there for a solid 5 minutes before he started to get worried. "Skeppy, are you there?" Still no response. Bad then shrugged it off and decided to mute and continue with his event. 

**45 minutes later**

"Thank you all for joining in! They'll be an event next week! Byee muffinheads <3" Bad ended the stream and looked back at ts. "Huh, he's still muted?" He decided to unmute and ask Skeppy if he was okay. He saw Skeppys mic icon turn on. "Hii Skeppy! You're finally back!" Bad said, with some excitement in his voice. "Hi Bad." Skeppy said, with a semi-serious tone. "SKeppy, are you okay? You seem..I don't know..off." Skeppy couldn't see it, but Bads facial expersion quicly changed from a happy face to a concerned voice. "Bad..can we make a deal?" "Oh my goodness, you mute for over an hour and ask to make a deal?" Skeppy giggled a little bit, and Bad started to giggle with him. "Wellllll, can we??" "I'm going to regret this, but okay. We can make a deal as long as it follows my policies." Skeppy sighed and started to talk again. "Well it was kind of an important thing I wanted to ask. I don't know if it follows whatever your policies are though." "Well say it you muffinhead, I have to get back to work soon." Skeppy took a deep breath. "Can we meet up? Like in a week? Please?" There was a long pause, assuming Bbh was in shock. He's asked to meet up before, but never had a deadline this tight. "Mm okay, fine. We can meet up December 15th." Skeppy screamed so loud that his mic cut out. "YAYY!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST BADDD!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, TY!" 

Skeppy disconnected