Chapter X [10] - Useful or Useless

As Skeppy left the room, he started to get worried. He wanted him to be okay, and wanted him to go back to being his joyful self. bad and him were on weird terms, but he still cared for him, and had no idea why. As he thought of Bad, he remembered how he had just kissed him in a hospital bed. His face turned red, as he exited the hospital.

Skeppy's POV: 

"What did I just do?" He asked, as he got into his car. "I kissed Bad...I KISSED BAD." He started to freak out, panicking in his car not knowing what to do. He decided to distract himself for a few minutes by looking at twitter. As he opened the app, he saw a lot of fanart of Skeppy with the voice that was stuck in Bads' head. He took a closer look at the picture, and saw that the name of the fanart was "Stuck Inside a Constant Loop." 

He retweeted the image, saved it to his camera roll and took a closer look at it. He saw how realistic it was, which scared him into thinking that Bad drew this. "Bad's in the hospital, there is no way he could've done this."  Then it hit him. He remembered the "dream" he had a few nights ago where he could see what Bad was going through, and he remembered him hearing Bad say names that represented the voice he kept hearing. 

Skeppy decided that he would go back home and try to research the papers he had took from when he visited Bad. He drove home from the hospital, went to his room, grabbed his suitcase and took the papers from inside. He kept looking through each one, skimming the writing on each piece of paper. He kept looking and skimming through, until he found one that stood out to him. 

"What's this..?" He asked himself, as he separated it from the pile. He decided to read it out loud, as he turned on his light and started to read. 

Day 4

Dear Diary,

It's my 4th day writing in this, I can't believe this happened today. The doctors are all liars, I know something is wrong with me, I just don't know what is. I don't feel like myself anymore, and I know for a fact that there's something in me that I cannot control. It's getting stronger day by day, and I don't know why or how it is.

I'm trying to stay strong, I'm trying to keep my cool, but It's hard. It's hard not being able to vent to somebody, It's hard being somebody you're not. I can't keep living like this, I'll just have to figure out what's wrong with me myself. 

It's been a few hours and I haven't found anything. I'm too scared to tell anyone about this, they can't hear or know about any of it. If they did, I don't know how i'd live with myself. They don't deserve to feel my pain, only I do. Only I need to feel it, nobody else does. Not even Skeppy, not even Lucy, nobody. 

The amount of times I've tried to end the voices is just..sad. I can't keep living like this, feeling like somebody is controlling me. I need to worry less about it, but every time I remember how much I hurt the people I need, the more I care less about it taking over my life. 

I just wish that I knew what was going on with my brain, I wish this never happened to me, I feel useless. I feel like I can't do anything without complaining. I can't do anything without hurting somebody else. I just...can't. 

This is getting long, I'm sorry. I hope I figure out my situation, and I hope nobody gets hurt.

His eyes started to get watery as he put down the paper. "Was he trying to protect me..?" He asked himself, drying his eyes with his sleeve. He put the paper down and continued searching. "Damnit, I can't find anything." He looked through loads of papers which either contained small stories or pictures without any notes. As he looked through, he found one that seemed different than the others. More different than the diary entree he had just read.