Trinity: H-How do we look?

Connor: C-Cute.

They blush. With that, they walk inside and spend a few hours hanging out and dancing, having fun. Connor was currently sitting on a chair to relax for a bit when he saw Aphmau approaching him.

Connor: Hey, you having fun?

Aphmau: Yeah...are you?

Connor: Yeah...I've been having more fun then I've been having in a long time.

Aphmau: That's great.

Connor smiles. Connor then notice almost everyone was gone.

Connor: Huh? Where is everyone?

Aphmau: Well, since its late, some people decided to go home, so everyone we know is gone...so its just us.

Connor: Ok...by the way, your red, are you ok?

She blushes before nodding.

Aphmau: Y-Yeah...j-just hot.

Connor: Oh? Its cooler outside, wanna go out for a minute?

Aphmau: S-Sure.

They exit the gym, where the disco was and the two felt the cool breeze as they look up at the moon and stars. The two took a breath while looking up and Connor glance Aphmau looked a lot better.

Connor: You feel better?

Aphmau: Yeah, I do.

Smiling, Connor saw Aphmau staring at him.

Connor: What's wrong?

Aphmau: I um...I...want to tell you something.

Connor: Really? What is it?

Aphmau looks at Connor before getting closer. Blushing, Connor stares at Aphmau.

Aphmau: I...l-like you.

Connor blushes.

Connor: W-What?

Aphmau: You see...I like you...you did so much for me and I...wanted to tell you.

Connor looks at Aphmau before smiling.

Connor: I...like you too.

Aphmau: W-What?

Connor: I...never knew what it was like so I had no clue what was going on...but...now I do.

She blushes before getting closer, clenching onto Connor's shirt with a red face making Connor go red too as she got closer and closer until their lips met. The two kiss for a bit before stopping seeing each other red.

Connor: So...that was a kiss...it was my first.

Aphmau: Oh...sorry, I--

Connor: N-No...I enjoyed it.

She smiles.

Aphmau: I'm...glad you like it.

The two smile and went to kiss again when...

Sylvana: You!

They turn to see Sylvana and Anna staring at the two, their eyes showing anger.

The two gulp.

Connor: Run?

Aphmau: Run.

With that, they hold hands before running off, the two women running after them.
_______________________________________

It was currently Monday, two days after the disco since it was on Friday.

Connor walked but then stopped when feeling someone jump onto his back. Using his strengh to stay on his feet, Connor turn to the person to see Aphmau.

Aphmau: Hey~.

Connor: Hey.

Aphmau got off Connor and the two walk to school, hand in hand.

Aphmau: Hey...Connor?

Connor glances at her.

Connor: Yeah.

Aphmau: I um...wanted to walk to you about something.

Connor: Sure, what do you wanna talk about?

Aphmau took a breath before tears stream down her face.

Connor: Aphmau? What's wrong?

She began crying before hugging Connor, making Connor hug her back.

Connor: What's wrong?

She took a breath before speaking.

Aphmau: My mum...she lost the house...and we have to move with our grandparents...and their far from here....I...I don't think I can see you again.

Connor looked at her, wide eyed.

Connor: Aphmau...

She began crying before pushing Connor away.

Aphmau: I'm sorry!

She runs off, Connor looking worried before following afterwards.

Connor: Aphmau!

Connor runs after her before losing her.

Connor: Aphmau! Apbmau! Here are you?!

Connor looked down before before punching the wall, cracking it before rushing off, trying to find Aphmau.

Meanwhile, Aphmau was being pulled into a alleyway as she has a hand over her mouth.

???: Don't worry, it'll be over soon...after all...we want that kid mad~.
_______________________________________

Connor pants, catching his breath due to him spending almost the while day trying to find Aphmau.

Connor: Damn it...Aphmau.

Just then, Connor got a phone call.

Connor: Aphmau! Are you--

Anna: Connor! Where are you?! School called saying you and Aphmau weren't at school!

Connor: Aphmau ran off and I was looking for her!

Anna: Connor...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...Aphmau is in the hospital.

Volume 1 end