Where in the Worlds are we?

Location:Burbank,California (WB Studios)

Dom,Lebron and Jazzy were now in a meeting room looking at a presentation made by their algorithm as he explains what their new technology is to them.

Al-G:Hello. I am Al-G Rhythm and as you might have guessed,I am an algorithm here at Warner Brothers,the studio behind all the classics,but now it's time for our greatest creation yet.Warner 3000. This will revolutionize the entire entertainment industry,and we want you to be on our team King and Queen James. Now we know you both are busy,but we can make it very easy for you two.Because our brand new Warner 3000 technology will scan you right into the movies.It's like looking into a mirror,huh Lebron and Jazzy? Think about it:"Batman versus Lebron","Lebron of Thrones","Jazzy and the Chamber of Secrets". The possibilities are endless,you'll be the King and Queen of Warner Bros. That's the power of Warner 3000,say "Yes." Lebron and Jazzy,and together we'll make mind blowing entertainment...forever.

Secretary Man:So what do you think? Pretty Sweet,right?*Laughs*

Lady:I mean look at them,look at those faces,they're speechless,they love it.How about that algorithm,huh?

While this conversation was happening in the room,Al-G was watching them all through a camera in the room with Pete and got excited thinking Lebron and Jazzy liked his presentation and would say "Yes."

Al-G:Yes,thank you,put some spec' on my name,right?

Lebron goes first in his thoughts on it.

Lebron:That was,um,that was something. Right,Malik?

Malik smiles and nods with him on it,while Jazzy just silently nods yes,she thought it was nice.

He then says.

Lebron:Listen guys,I'm a ball player and so is my daughter,and athletes acting,that never goes well.I'm sorry guys,this all just-it's,just not us.

Jazzy then speaks her piece.

Jazzy:I-I have to agree with m-my dad on this one,I mean don't get me wrong I think this idea is pretty neat,b-but,I don't think that this kind of occupation is made for me,so I have to politely decline.

In the camera Al-G is upset that he had heard his two big shots at recognition decline the offer, while Pete is distracted until he notices at the last minute.

Lebron continues speaking.

Lebron:And I can't afford to take time away from the game.

Malik:Oh,Lebron,Jazz,let's not be too hasty here.

Lebron tries to calm his close friend down.

Lebron:With all due respect,this idea is just straight up bad. That algorithm is busted.

Al-G didn't take that response too well.

Al-G:*Fake Laugh*Busted?!

Lebron continues in response to the idea.

Lebron:It's among the worst ideas;I've ever heard,Top five easily.

Jazzy:U-uh,don't you think you're going a bit too much into t-this,dad?

Lebron unfortunately didn't hear her.

The lady agrees with Lebron And Jazzy in an attempt to not look foolish.

Lady:Ok,Thank you,Thank you,you two are saying what I'm thinking.This is trash,this algorithm,your canceled algorithm.

Secretary Man:What a terrible idea. So stupid.