The Beginning

Our story opens up to a Young Lebron at age thirteen talking to his mother,Shanice James. You see he was about to start a basketball game,but unfortunately she couldn't stay with him as she had to work.

Shanice:Alright,my shift isn't over till nine. Tell Coach T,I'm gonna be a few minutes late picking you up,ok?

Young Lebron:M'kay.

Shanice:Good luck out there today.

Lebron thanks her a little upset inside though.

Shanice:Hey. You know if I could I would be in those stands,cheering for my baby.

Young Lebron:I know. Next game.

Shanice:Hey,Bron. Aren't you forgetting something?

Lebron goes back and does a special handshake with his mom.

Young Lebron:Love you,mom.

Shanice:I love you too,baby.Alright go kill it.

And with that Lebron goes inside to get ready for the game.

Time Period: 1998 Location:Akron,Ohio

We now see Lebron dribbling a ball while sitting on the bleachers waiting for the game to start while waiting,his close friend Malik,shows up and they greet each other.

Young Malik:Sup Bron.

Young Lebron:Sup Malik.

Young Malik:Check it out,this is for you.

Malik then gives Lebron a Gameboy color.

Young Malik:My dad got me a new color one.

Young Malik:Oh,and if it freezes up on you,just smack it really hard.

Lebron looks at it in wonder and turns it on.

Young Lebron:Thanks man.

Young Malik:Let's go get this win.

Lebron begins to play the game and becomes infatuated with it as he was playing as Bugs Bunny on the screen while he said "What's up,doc?"while running around,but Lebron fails to hear his coach asking where he is.

Coach T:Aye,Where's Bron at?

After yelling his name and taking the game boy he had away,that finally got his attention.

Coach T:What is this?

Young Lebron:Oh Snap!

Coach T:'Oh Snap' nothin,man! Get your tail on the court right now,what are you doing?

At last the game starts and now it's 54 to 55,Lebron's Coach is telling one of the players to pass the ball to lebron.

Coach T:Ice on,Ice on Lebron!

Lebron gets the ball and keeps a hold of it while his coach tells him to shoot the ball.With only a few seconds on the clock Lebron makes a shot for the hoop but bounces off as the clock runs down,everyone seems upset especially Lebron as he rubs his hands through his hair and breathes out a frustrated breath.

After the game Coach T speaks with lebron outside of the gym.

Coach T:Listen man,I'm not even disappointed about us losing the game tonight cause it's not about that.It's about you giving your all and you didn't do that tonight,Lebron you weren't focused,getting your head in the game starts before you even put one foot on the court,it starts before you even get to the gym.

Young Lebron:But everybody on the team plays video ga-.

Coach T:Lebron. This isn't about everybody,it's about you.

He then tells him he could be a once in a generation of talent but only if he focuses on that talent and not other things.

Coach T:You can't be great without putting in the work.

Then continues by saying it could change his and his close ones lives,but only if he wants it.

Deciding on what he wanted to do Lebron throws away the gameboy color and focuses on his talent of basketball.

As Lebron grew older so did his skill on the field of basketball gaining attention from people young and old all over the world,going from teams like the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat he sent shock waves in the game. Eventually he got married and had four kids with his wife,Kamiyah James,while growing up three out of the four kids were taught by Lebron about basketball,they're names were Darius,Dominic or "Dom" and finally Jazzy. In his mind Lebron saw something in Jazzy that he saw in himself and that...was greatness,a new prodigy in the making,so he coached her and she learned everything she needed to know from him about basketball and in time made herself a well known name to people all over America.

And so begins our journey.