Sneaky Ninjas (REVISED)

Start from the beginning

All the apartments were dark and the only thing lighting us up was a street lamp. It was 12.12am and there was no one in sight, and just in case Scott was focused on finding the person he'd meet up with, I preferred not saying a word to Scott.

He then stopped and turned around. I looked at him a bit scared and he extended his hand, holding mine. Then, he kept on walking with me by his side.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked while we walked.

"I don't want to distract you." I said. "And because I can bare my pain better if I'm not saying a word." he giggled. Yes, because being in terrible pain is so funny, I should be a fucking comedian.

We then noticed men walking towards us from the distance, but immediately afterwards we realized they were two men and a woman, a beautiful one I might add. And the guy on the front.... what a fucking daddy.

"That's my boss." He pointed at the white guy with golden locks. His eyes were so bright, resembled a cat's eyes, his eyebrows completely arched and an ironic smile on his face. The woman looked like a model, long blonde hair, heavy eye-make-up and black lipstick. She was beautiful. "That's his wife." he pointed at the woman I just described. "They'll call you "the Queen's grandson" for obvious reasons. But don't worry nor be mad about it." I nodded as he let go of my hand. "Hey Jeremy." he said, giving the man a hand-shake. "This is Mitchell." I didn't say a word, but at that precise moment I wanted to punch Scott for calling me "Mitchell".

"The Queen's grandson?" Prophecy fulfilled. Jeremy's voice echoed in the small port and I could tell he had a low voice. Not as low as Avi's, though. I nodded and extended my arm, shaking his hand.

"I'm Kirstin." his wife said, shaking my hand and then Scott's. "So Hoying... is this your man?" I looked at him and I saw him smiling and nodding. How adorable!

"How are things in London?" Jeremy asked while Kirstin's eyes travelled my entire body up and down.

"All is fine, all is under control. No need to worry." Scott said. "I'm just here to get the stuff."

"Oh yes, the stuff." Jeremy said, followed by a snap of his fingers. "Go get them." he said to the security guy behind him. The guy quickly walked away into the fog. "So, why did you come here, prince?"

"Mitch." I smiled. "Because I wanted to, I wanted to be free from all those royal things. Not for me, you know." I said while Jeremy just stared and nodded.

"It's gonna take a lot more than typical teenage angst to convince me, prince..." he said and I looked at him confused. "Scott. Have you thought of the possibility of him being a spy? After all, he is the Queen's grandson and he's got all the powers he wants." I wanted to punch him so badly.

"He isn't like that. Remember Jeremy, I don't make bad choices. Nor do I make wrong choices." he said.

"From what I understood, he came to you. Not you to him, right?" he asked. "But whatever, if you think he's trust worthy then I trust your instincts, Scott." I looked at him with a serious face, controlling myself not to punch him. The security guy arrived and handed Jeremy a huge box, to which he gave Scott. "Your ammo and your group's." Scott nodded. "Have you taken care of Bram and his sheep?" he asked and I looked at Scott.

"Who's Bram?" I asked looking at Scott, but he didn't look back.

"He didn't tell you, Mitch?" Kirstin asked and I looked at her. "There are guys following you around in here." I angrily stared at Scott while he raised his eyebrow. "I'm sure they're looking for you two as we speak."

"Oh. Oh oh of course. I had forgotten. He told me last night, didn't you Scott?" I lied, echoing that last part between my teeth, madly looking at him.