They ate in silence , Jody was drunk already. Deirdre signed grabbing the Hennessy bottle and pouring some in her juice .

Hearing the phone ring she saw it was a Group FaceTime with a few of their main family and friends .

Moving the camera over Deirdre put Jody in the camera knowing this is the main reason they called .

Jody looked down at his phone realizing it was dead as everyone started to talk over one another
___

"How do I look " Keisha asked Deirdre doing a pose

"Yessss bitch , hold that pose " Deirdre hyped her best friend up as always .

Taking her phone out Deirdre snapped the photo
"Another one " She yelled "yesss friendddd" she hyped as keisha strikes several poses

"Pose ,pose ,pose ,pose ."Deirdre yelled

Keisha was Deirdre best friend since middle school

Keisha was Deirdre best friend since middle school . They had that bond that many wished they had . Deirdre and keisha was so loyal to one another and always supportive and understanding no matter what . Never judgmental they worked one another nerves bad and even had falling outs. Never on no sneak dissing type time , but more so they could get busy with their own life situations for months and not talk for days , weeks , or months. When the time did come and they talked it seemed like they never missed a day of talking .

"My biggest fucking hype man " keisha yelled as Yo gotti pose played in the background and she recorded them for her Instagram story .

"Ok bitch let's go ." Deirdre told keisha grabbing her keys so they could lock up her penthouse

" omg if they call us one more time they know we always fucking late ." Keisha said declining the Group FaceTime As they hopped in Deirdre 2022 Lexus ES Luxury sedan

" Just ignore them, I have to make a stop anyway ."

Hitting the highway after driving for about 40 minutes Deirdre pulled up to some apartments.

Towson , MD
Grabbing her phone out she texted the number telling them she was outside .

" Damn fam he fine asf who he is ."Keisha asked eyeing the dude as he made his way towards the car

"Keisha asked eyeing the dude as he made his way towards the car