Lancelot huffed and paused a moment to rest his arms. 'I wouldn't have gone far. Just around camelot, it would have been better then being stuck inside all day with nothing to do.'

'You had visitors. '

'Visitors don't make your leg heal any faster.' Lancelot slumped down onto the grass and prodded at his ankle.

'I just want to get back out there. I'm just a burden on everyone. '

'Hey don't you dare say that.' Merlin insisted and planted himself next to Lancelot.  'This is hardly your fault.' He assured him but Lancelot turned away.

'I was the one who went and got my foot broken.' He growled. 'Of course it's my fault.'

'That could happen to anyone! Arthur' s been injured or nearly killed more times then I can count. '

Lancelot smiled weakly but his eyes remained dark

'This injury of yours has taken it out on you. You're still not yourself Lancelot, I'm getting worried you know. Gaius has noticed as well.'

Lancelot didn't move and Merlin voice remained laced with concern as he spoke again.

'You still haven't told me what's wrong, the 'things' that have been worrying you. I didn't forget that you didn't tell me I'm just waiting for you to talk.'

The knight sighed and he contemplated on finally telling Merlin. He turned to his friend, his eyes showed concern and Lancelot had to look away.

'Merlin!' The two turned as Gwaine hurdled over a stray bush of brambles and almost crashed into them.

'Careful you clot pole! 'Merlin cried, you almost flattened poor Lancelot. '

'Sorry dear.' Gwaine said shooting a apologetic look at the man on the floor. 'but I had a job to do, Arthur is... a little annoyed right now, he expected you for work little earlier Merlin.'

'Can he not do anything by himself?' Merlin huffed. 'Do this Merlin, do that Merlin, you're an idiot Merlin. Sometimes I just want to kill the man.'

Gwaine patted his shoulder sympathetically with a hand and gestured to Lancelot with the other.

'You should go before he gets any worse. I'll get angel here back.'

Lancelot snorted at the name and Gwaine gave him an amused grin.

'Right then, I'll see you later Lancelot. ' Merlin waved and began sprinting across the field.

'Come on then you. ' Gwaine said and helped pull Lancelot to his feet. 'Do you need me to carry you?'

'Carry me? No thank you. ' Lancelot laughed and began to make his way across the field.

'You're gonna fall.'

Lancelot ignored his friend and continued to stumble awkwardly across the field, his ankle occasionally giving in and almost causing him to fall flat on his face.

'Right, I can't watch this anymore. '

Lancelot felt his feet leave the ground and Gwaine's arms move under his knees and round his back.

'You're not carrying me Gwaine.' Lancelot hissed and attempted to tip himself out of the knights arms.

'It's for your own good. It's pitiful to watch you try and walk.'

'And it's less pitiful to watch a grown man having to be carried home because he can't walk straight. '

'Well no one is here to see us.'