"Take a look at our lovers, pet," Nikki said. "Does that turn you on? Seeing your husband with my lover? I'm sure they'd be fucking by now if Tommy wasn't caged. Should I break them up, do you think?"

Nikki was talking just for the sake of keeping Richie calm and pliable as he ventured his hand down over his pet's belly, skimming his fingers through the edge of his pubic hair while the other started teasing his nipple, alternating between light touches and harder pinches and twists. He knew the moment that the scene before them registered when he felt the brush of Richie's dick against his hand, seeking attention. Nikki chuckled darkly as he took his hands away from his pet and stepped back.

"No!" Richie exclaimed, spinning around in his bindings to look for his Master.

"Eyes forward, pet," Master instructed and waited for Richie to turn back before he strode over to the shelves that displayed all their toys. He chose a set of clamps that were chained to a cock ring, one that sat firmly beneath the head of the cock with a bead that nestled within the V, so that when the wearer's cock moved, it tugged on the nipple clamps. He also picked up a small, silver Wartenberg Pinwheel, which he slipped into his back pocket.

Finally, he pulled out their almost silent, electric handheld wand vibe with its specially fitted, extra-long power cord; so long, in fact, that it reached almost anywhere in the playroom. Nikki plugged it into the outlet on the wall and tested it against his hand. With a satisfied nod, he grabbed an all-purpose hook and tucked the vibe under his arm. Ignoring the heavy petting of the two younger males, Nikki stepped back to Richie and hooked the vibe to the chains temporarily to free his hands.

"Ready, my pet?" he asked, his eyebrow sliding up beneath his hair and the corner of his mouth followed suit.

He wasn't expecting an answer but Richie, wild-eyed, nodded. Licking his lips, his pet said, "Y-yes, Master."

"I'm so fucking proud of you, pet," Master Nikki said. He kissed Richie; long, hard and deep, leaving them both wanting more but Nikki moved his mouth down to a nipple. He took the hard little nub between his teeth, biting it just hard enough to hear Richie's gasp before trying to shift away from the sting. He kept the pressure on it while he flicked his tongue over the sensitized flesh until Richie moved closer to him again, seeking more.

He then released the nipple from his teeth and soothed it, suckling at it, before attaching one clamp and adjusting the tightness to suit his needs. He repeated the process with the other nipple before dropping to his haunches in front of his pet. Master splayed his hands over his pet's rib cage and slowly dragged them down. "Colour, pet?" Master asked, looking up to his ex-lover. He'd always loved this vantage point both on Richie and Tommy; seeing the hunger in their eyes, begging him to do something.

The brown eyes above him were clearly at that stage; hungry, needy but notably, not as terrified. "Green, Master," Richie replied without hesitation.

With that confirmation, Nikki licked Richie's cock from root to tip eliciting a groan from the man above. Swirling his tongue around the glans and tickling the V, he made sure that there was plenty of lubrication before slipping the cock ring into his mouth. Nikki worked it on Richie's cock in a way that he and Tommy had perfected over time, making sure the bead was securely tucked into the V, pressing the urethra closed.

Now that the ring and clamps were connected, Master Nikki stood. Stepping back to admire his handiwork, he muttered, "Fucking magnificent." With one nail, he flicked the smaller chain that was held taught by the erection below. The slight vibration made his pet gasp, inhaling sharply, trying to escape the sensation which only caused him to lose his footing slightly, yanking at his arms. "Steady now, pet," Nikki said. "You don't want to be explaining a dislocated shoulder or torn rotator cuff now, do you?!"