Chapter 44

Danielle POV

I wake up to my normal routine now: I wake up to Stefania hugging me, I have to try and get up without waking her up, I take both dogs out for a walk, come back and make me and Stefania a coffee then wake her up eventually. That normally leads to me being pulled back into bed for a few more minutes of cuddle time which I love.

Stefania and I haven't got to go to set today. Stefania persuaded me last night to have a day of nothing today. She calls lazy days 'a day of nothing'.

"Baby, you getting up today?" I kiss the top of her head whilst she hugs me tighter.

"Day of nothing Bambina, we agreed." Stefania's sleepy voice is so adorable.

"Yes but how about we have a day of nothing on the couch with snacks? And movies? And the dogs?" I tickle Stef so slightly but her chuckle fills the room.

Stefania lifts her head, "I think I can handle that today. But..." I find it unnerving when Stefania smirks and lifts herself up so our noses are touching, "are you going to tell me what you said to Barrett?"

"I have no idea what you are on about." I turn my head away from her as she can instantly tell when I'm lying.

"Bambina," Stef starts kissing my neck, "what would you love to do?"

I turn to face her again, "I said I would love to tear your clothes off but it doesn't matter now because I do that on a daily basis."

Stefania pulls me down to her and kisses me very passionately. I roll us over so I am on top of her but that doesn't last very long because she flips us over again. Just when things ae getting heated, someone knocks on the front door, "don't answer it." Stefania pulls my attention back onto her.

"Mmm, I have to answer it." I unfortunately move Stef off me and walk downstairs. Stefania follows me and slumps herself down on the couch, laying down and pulling the blanket over her, because she is practically naked, whilst I walk to the front door.

"Did someone mention a day of nothing?" Barrett is stood there with an arm full of snacks.

"Barrett." I smirk slightly and raise my eyebrows.

"Oh I didn't?" She whispered.

"Yes B, you certainly did." I whisper back.

"Hi Barrett." Stef shouts from the couch.

Barrett leans in the doorway, "hey Stef, sorry for interrupting..." She pauses and looks at me then back to Stefania, "all the sex."

Stefania starts giggling a little bit but I can tell she is quite embarrassed because her cheeks are turning a shade of pink. I pull Barrett's attention back to me, "B, you can either come in and watch TV for a few hours and entertain the dogs or come back in a few hours?"

Barrett smirks then walks straight past me, "I'll wait."

I laugh then shut the door behind her, "B, look after the dogs." I reach my hand out to Stefania. We both laugh as she takes my hand still trying to grip onto the blanket as we run back up the stairs.

--

A few hours later, Stefania and I stroll back downstairs after getting the feeling back in our legs. Barrett is in the back yard with the dogs because it's warm out today. We walk through the kitchen hand in hand and into the yard.

"Oh done now are we?" Barrett says sarcastically.

"For now." Stefania chuckles.

"D, Denise is going to hate you." Barrett turns to me after looking at Stefania.

"Why?" I also look to Stef who is as confused as me.

"Ok," Barrett stands up, walks to Stef and moves her hair, "because you keep leaving hickeys in very visible places."

"She's used to it now, she is constantly touching up Stefania's neck and chest," I take a sip of the water that's on the table in front of me, "can I just point out that they are not intentional. It's purely heat of the moment."

"At least I make sure that no one can see yours." Stef throws a cushion at me.

"TMI guys, didn't need to know that." Barrett sits opposite me covering her ears.

Ford jumps up onto Stefania without even acknowledging me. I swear he loves Stef more than me, but who can blame him. I mean all you have to do is look at Stefania to fall in love with her. I take a photo and post it onto my Instagram stories. I would put it as a normal post but too many questions would be asked.

"I can't believe you can't tell anyone about your relationship still." Barrett comes back outside after grabbing us some more drinks.

"I know but imagine if we told people we are getting married," I take the drink from Barretts hands.

Stefania grabs her drink from me, "the fans would go nuts."

"But then think of everything you could do if people knew. Like posting pictures of vacations, or the photos of the two of you that people would love." Barrett makes a good point.

"I don't know Barrett," Stefania starts picking at the label on her bottle, "even if Krista and Shonda say we can tell everyone, I still don't know if I would."

"What?" I'm shocked, "why not? Stef that's all we've wanted."

"Think about it Danielle, think of all questions we would get and personal questions too." Stefania huffs.

I know she's right and I know that we can't say anything yet, "but even if we were ever able to then I would jump at the chance. I hate keeping this a secret." Jaina soon runs through the house with wine, "Yes Jaina!"

"Day of nothing can't happen without wine." Jaina grabs glasses on her way through the kitchen.

"I have a question." Barrett looks cheekily at Stef and me.

"Go on." I stand up and help Jaina with the glasses.

"Why didn't you go to the courthouse today? I mean we've sat here all day and now Jaina is here." Barrett makes the little people in my head run wild now, I'm starting to overthink.

"I didn't even think about that." Stefania still has Ford on her lap who is now asleep.

Jaina sits next to me, "it does make sense really, we are all here."

"And you'll be ready to go to Sicily in 2 months like planned." Barrett pours the wine into all of our glasses.

I look to Stefania, "how about a day of nothing turning into a wedding day?"