"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."

ابدأ من البداية

"Everything okay?" He asks me as he looks down on me. I fake a smile and run my thumb across his cheek.

"Everything is perfect,"  I lie.

"Present time!" We hear Hobi shout. Jungkook takes my hand and we make our way back to the living room as they all bring their presents and sit on the couch with Jimin in the middle. They shower him with love and affection and his smile is the light that breaks through my darkness. I can live the rest of my life happily just watching them be happy and smile. Jimin in particular; Jimin is such an empath. He feels everything so deeply and always gives his all to everyone else so when I see him happy and smiling, it eases my soul. He deserves to be adored and appreciated every single moment of the day and I will live my life doing just that; making him fully aware that he is so loved and so desired. They finish up giving their presents and Tae looks over at me with a smirk.

"What about Eleanor's present?' He asks as everyone looks over at me.

"She already gave me my present, see?" He says as he extends his arm so they all look at the bracelet on his wrist. They oooo and ahhh as he looks at me and winks. I smile and stand up and their eyes follow me. I stand in front of Jimin and watch as he looks up at me, confused.

"You have one more present left," I say to him as I lean down and grab his hands and place them on my hips. He furrows his brows at me, really confused now.

"Unwrap your present Jiminie," I say as I bite down on my bottom lip. It's taking every ounce of courage to be this bold and daring in front of all of them. I planned this so it's not like I wasn't prepared; I decided to do it after he asked me if his present involved me being naked. I look around and see them all starting at me; wide eyes, raised brows, jaws slack, and mouths hanging open, completely taken aback by what I'm about to do. I take a step forward and I'm standing in between Jimin's legs. I grab his hands and lead them to the waistband of my silk skirt, forcing him to curl his fingers in, brushing against the heat of my skin.

"Come on birthday boy," I say teasingly. "Don't you want to see your surprise?" I tell him as I pull my skirt with his hands and he slowly starts moving them down my body. I hear his breath hitch as he tugs the fabric down and he sees what I'm wearing underneath.

I got this set the day Ae and I were doing some shipping before leaving to LA. I saw it in the window of the boutique and just knew he would love it. Everything about it reminded me of Jimin; my doting, starry-eyed, romantic lover. He drops my skirt onto the floor and I step out of it as his fingertips run up my thighs, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I hear him let out a soft groan as his fingers reach the soft, pink, satin that's covering my center. Above the small triangle of fabric there are straps that lay across my lower belly and criss cross each other. He runs his index finger gently along each strap, adored with small pink flowers. The straps hug high aground my waist and then lead to the back where the straps join, my cheeks exposed from the thong cut. As soon as his hand feels my bare skin, he squeezes my ass as his forehead leans on my torso.

"Not done yet," I whisper to him as I tug on the hem of my shirt. I look to my left and right at the rest of them and they haven't taken their eyes off of me for a single second. Jungkook looks like he's ready to scream, Taehyung's eyes are narrowed and dark, Namjoon's popping his knuckles, Seokjin is leaned back with his legs spread open, Hoseok is leaned forward on his bouncing legs, and Yoongi is sitting with his arms crossed against his chest and a smirk across his lips.

I take a small step back as Jimin stands up. His hands grab on to my shirt and pulls it up. I lift my arms as he pulls it over my head and throws it at Jungkook's face. I laugh softly then I hear the room fill with soft pants, moans and sighs. I smile, feeling good knowing that no matter how many times they've seen me in lingerie or even naked, their reactions never fail to make me feel so desired. The bra matches the panties but instead of fabric covering me, the straps lead to an embroidered flower piece that covers just my nipples and that's it. I feel Jimin's hands land on my hips, pulling me toward him as he pushes his hips against mine and I can feel how hard he is. He presses his lips onto my neck and his fingers dig into the softness of my hips and I can feel his breath against my skin. My hands go around his neck and I roll my head back allowing him the space continue working his beautiful lips on my sensitive skin. His fingers intertwine into the straps of my panties as he pulls on them, then let's them go as they snap against my skin. I let out a hiss at the pain.