Chapter 2

" Where are you Frisk?~" They all looked into the direction of the lustfilled voice, seeing a man dressed in all black with brown hair and amber eyes." Sorry about my daughter, she loves to run around." The man said while the blue clad skeleton looked down at the child who was on the verge of crying." Don't let him take me with him. Please." Getting flashbacks of when he acted like this, the blue clad skeleton stepped infront of her." I refuse!" Dream and Ink turned their gaze to their companion, shock all over their faces." What?! That's my daughter!" Knowing that he faked his acting, the skeleton said," Stop acting. I know everything that you are saying are lies."" Blue! What are you doing?!" Dream asked Blue, confusion evident in his sockets." Saving a young child from a predator." He replied, his voice emotionless as he glared at the man with a burning passion. Frisk tightened her grip on his pants, scared that she might-" You know, I was a judge in my past and I could see how much L.O.V.E a person or monster had; what their soul trait was; their defense and even their attack. Now, let's see if I still have that ability, shall we?" His eyesocket began to glow with magic, a beautiful baby blue colour despite the horrifying situation.' Shoot!' The man thought, knowing that he would be beheaded for trying to do something to her- he wanted to bring her to the lab and use her as a subject but, not before toying with her." You're guilty." Blue broke the sudden silence." You're intentions are to toy with her before taking her to the lab, using her as an experiment." A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. How can he avoid this situation? He was about to deny everything before he got pushed down harshly from behind and his arms were held behind his back." You are under arrest for trying to kidnap a child." Ink said as held the man's arms with one hand and held his face with his other hand. The man struggled, trying to get free but to no avail, Ink was much stronger than him." What's your name, little one?" Blue asked, kneeling down right infront of her." I'm Frisk, Mister Blue!"