Micheal Myers

Michael Myers
Credit: Me

You and your dumb ass friends were running around the forest playing tag. As a grown man with nothing to do on his weekends, this was the highlight of your day. You and some old friends playing tag. Everything was completely normal.

You have your friend Ricky running for him life, not actually. "Oh Ricky! Get you little ass over here!" You run after him. You push yourself to run faster. "Fuck you man! If you tag me, you're gay!" Ricky yells. You jump onto him, tagging him. "Your Dad would know that bitch." You jump up and run.

As you run you don't hear him coming after you. You see you other friend Jesse booking it. You look back to see no one behind you. You bump into something big but soft. You fall back and look up. You see a man in a jumpsuit and a white mask. "Really Danny? Not funny. Also I though you were further in the woods." You get no response. You look in the man's hand and see a bloody knife. You stand up and try to run but fall over.

The man picks you up by the collar. Fear is all you could feel. Something was telling you that he wasn't Danny. You try to get free and he throws you over his shoulder and begins walking. You punch at him, trying to get free. He put the blade to your thigh. You could tell he wanted you to calm.

-Time Skip-

You both arrived at a wooden cabin in the forest. He opened the door and put you on a couch. You had no idea what he wanted and why he took you. "So you're the actual Michael Myers?" You question him. He looks back you and nods. He come over to you with a glass of water and hand it to you. "Drink." You take it and drink it. "I swear to god it you put a fucking laxative in this like David did once." You look at him. He sits down next to you.

"So why me? You tryna hook up?" You joke around trying to break the ice. He looks at you and laugh. "If you want to." You spit out some water and laugh. You look at him and laugh harder. He looks pretty serious even with the mask covering his face. "Bet? I mean like take me out to drink first." You laugh. He laughs and shakes his head. He looks at you while you look at him. "What am I not attractive enough for you? You laugh jokingly. Lifts up his mask so its no longer covering his mouth.

"Ohhoho. The mask is partially off. Uncovering your lips just for me. I feel so special." You say sarcastically. He looks and you pulls you into his lap. You blush slightly and chuckle. "I didn't known Michael Myers was into men. Lucky me." You grab his face and brig your face to his. He looked surprised at your movements. "What if I kissed you, huh?. What would the big scary man do?"

He grabs your face and kisses you. 'I meant it as a joke but okay.' You say in your head. You kiss him back and wrap your arms around his head. He pulls away to get a breather. You look at him a smile. "I did not expe-" He cuts you off with another kiss and pins you to the couch. You kiss his back. He was in between your legs, with them on his waist. You hook your legs around him and pull your mouth from his. He pulls the mask completely off and goes to your neck. You tilt your head to make it accessible.

"Its your choice if you want this. Do you?" He asked you that in an almost whisper volume. You nod your head whilst biting you lip. He kisses and sucks on your neck leaving hickeys. You play with his hair and grip it a little. You try not to moan for what he was doing. You feel his hands up your shirt and they trail up to your chest. He starts playing and pinching with your buds. You moan and grip his hair harder. He takes off your shirt and moves down to your chest. He kisses and sucks down your torso. He removed his his Jumper along with your pants and boxers.

He sat up and pulled you onto his lap. You look at him knowing what he wanted. You wrap you hand around both your cocks and jerk the off together. He groans from the pleasure and grips your thighs. You moan from the sudden grip and the masterbation. You grind your hips against his. He grips harder and pulls you close to him. You kiss him while making your hand go faster. One of his hands reaches around to you ass. He plays with your hole. He circles the entrance with his middle finger.

He slowly pushes it. You moan and arch you back. He pumps it in and out you slowly, making sure to be careful. He puts another in and scissors them. You feel your climax getting closer. "Mich-ael. I'm going to cum soon." You move your hand faster and hurry you head in his neck. You moan into his neck and Michael scissors his fingers faster. You moan loudly as you cum into your hand. You hear Michael groan as feel him also cum into your hand. You grab your shirt and wipe off your hand.

He pushed you back down and straddled your waist. He lined up against you and slowly pushed in. You threw your head back and moaned. You feel how much he was pushing it to you. You felt so full even before it was even halfway in. Not even after a second, he started to thrust hard and deed into you. You felt him already hitting you prostate. You moaned as he hit it each time.

You clawed at his back and moaned loudly. You feel yourself about to cum already. You moan his name, well try, loudly. Cum squirted out of you but you remain hard. You feel him thrust rougher into you making you arch your back. He twitched inside of you. He gripes your sides rough enough to leave a mark. You grip his hair and kiss him. He kisses you back and feel him smack your ass. You feel a white stream come out of you again making you moan. He pulled out of you and came onto you stomach.

You panted roughly as you felt him stand and pick you up. He put you into a bath and washed you off. He brought you to a bedroom and dressed you. Luckily there was some extra clothes in one of the closets. He laid you on the bed and took a shower. After all he did that was needed, He laid beside you and pulled you closer. You fell asleep in his arms. He fell asleep after you.

1181 Words.