"Shut up" Essence laugh. I don't care imma always make a joke.

We walked to this room and I was making sure I kept count of everybody I passed by. Lord knows if I don't Essence gone start tripping.

Some nigga was holding Bryce arm a little too tight for me but before I could go punch him the face Essence grabbed my arm "aye Nigga he ain't come from yo balls you holding him a little too fucking tight"

He flung his arm and I looked at Bryce, ain't he pose to be hard? "I thought you was dead"

"The devil sent me back. Hell is full"

"Young and lil Young, what you gave him the name cause he act like you" I looked over at this Jamaican ass bitch. He's fucking ugly. His skin is dry, lips just ashy, and his locs look abandoned. He knew he was having company and didn't even bother to get himself together.

"Lil Young?" I laugh. Ain't no way he calling himself that.

"Shut up" Essence hit my stomach

Why do my name like that? I worked hard in this Nigga screaming 'lil Young' and getting kidnapped! I'm embarrassed.

"Young I really thought you was dead. I don't even know what to ask you for"

"Man I don't got nothing for you to take. You want my bills?You can have them. I just hate how you only took one kid. The other ones feel left out"

"Shut your dumb ass up" Essence say

"I'm just saying" I shrug

"Mama" Bryce yell

I don't care that his stupid ass brought this upon himself, he's my kid and can't nobody mistreat him but me and his siblings.

The man slapped the shit out of him "quit being a bitch"

"Close your eyes Bryce"

"Young" Essence warn

"Close your eyes Bryce and don't let me have to repeat myself" as soon as he closed his eyes, bodies started dropping. This was the only solution, honestly.

Just like my other half she is, Essence didn't question anything she just started shooting. I would never tell her but I'm so in love with her shot. This bitch never miss.

Bryce was screaming and crying while he covered his ears. Lil Young? You so hard but got snot bubbles coming out your nose? Man I just want to slap him.

I should hand him my gun and see if he really bout it. Bad parenting? Who cares

"Here" he opens his eyes

"Young" Essence yell

"What do you want me to do with that" Bryce yell

"Young don't fucking do it" he looked between the two of us and started crying like a bitch

"I don't want to" I snatched my gun before looking him dead in the eyes

"You about that life though? Can't even fucking protect yourself" I roll my eyes "close your fucking eyes" he looks just like Jada and a pussy just like her

"I hope you know I'm telling Ari" I looked at Essence

"You fucking snitch" I'll beat her ass later

"You know how much I stress that this life was pushed on me and her you doing the same shit" hell no I ain't

"He chose this! My kids don't even know about my past seriously! Bryce went looking! Him and his dumb ass mom but imma punch her in the fucking face, you hear that? Imma punch yo mother in the fucking face"