chapter 16 part 2 (one day to treaty and hidden secrets)

Sakura

I gave out a soft moan as felt his hands move to my hips pulling me to him.

"Deidara." I moan his name as he place soft kisses down my neck my wolf gave out a low purred to that causing him to smirk against my skin.

"D-Deidara the kids." He pulled form my neck and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before leaning back against the wall he gave me a smile and nod his head.

"Deidara I." He shook his head no.

"It's okay My blossom I understand just don't leave me." I lend to him and kiss him he grabbed my waist gentle.

" I would never do that Deidara why would you think I'd do that?" I felt his hand rub my Thigh.

"I feel like that since he back in your life that I have no chance anymore." I rolled my eyes as I gave him a smirk.

"You think to much you guys are all my family especially you Deidara no matter what happens."

"Sakura I'm trying so Hard to hold back because I don't want to lose you younhave no idea how much I just want to grab you and have my way with you but I know I can't cause dead down I know you'll hate me even if you say you won't I know you will and I'm sorry for saying all this but I have to say it." I shooked my head no giving him a soft smile placing a hand on his chest.

"I tell you what you don't have to worry about losing me im not ever going to leave you, you better understand that." I watch him close his eyes.

"As for holding back sigh you don't have too." Wait did that just come out my mouth ugh you damn wolf Grr.

Ha believe it or not nope that's all you I only fully take over when your with Kakashi this is all your human side which is normal.

I watch his eyes snapped open as he gave me a shocking look.

"I-I."

"Sakura don't say things like that especially when you don't mean it." I let of a low growl and slammed my lips against his he gave out a groan as I pulled from him.

"I mean it you don't have to hold back with me I may love him but I do love you too."

"Sakura no I can't do that as much as I hate the guy I ca-" I cut him off.

"You won't be hurting anyone Deidara I mean it when I was this I do love you she the one who wants him my race were different when it comes to love are demon part would love one person but are human side loves another Deidara you don't have to hold back with me I-I don't want you too." The look look in his eyes changed it got dark so did his voice which got me a little turn on.

"Sakura there no going back then I won't hold back." I gave him a smile as I felt his hands move my back pulling me to his chest.

"I'm okay with that." I closed my eyes from his touch.

"Sakura." I slowly opened my eyes.

"Yeah." He moved my position snd lift Me up from the bed placing me down on the ground I gave him a look he smiled kissed Me and walked over to the closet grabbing a dress and hand it me.

"What are u planning?" He said nothing  as he lift the room I quickly got dressed throwing my underwear on too. A few minutes later my brother walked in grumpy I gave a laugh as he dropped on the bed with the twins.

"Umm what going on it's like 3 in the morning?"

"Deidara said you couldn't sleep so he gonna take you for a walk he told me come sleep with the kids now shoo." I shook my head gave a kiss to my babies and rifled my brother's hair and walked out the room running into Deidara I looked up giving him a smile he gave one back giving me a quick kiss.

"What's going on what are you planning?"

"There was a spring I saw not to fair from the village." I gave him a curious look.

"It'll be fun come on."  I gave a nod and followed him out the house not aware that someone was listening in on us.

..........................................

Deidara

"Hmmm this feels nice." I smiled as she lend her back against my chest I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Hmm yeah much better although it ve nice if we weren’t followed." 

"Sigh I didn't think they follow us out here I was only trying to help ease you."

"I know where leaving tomorrow so don't worry to much." I lend my head back and look up to the sky smiling.

"I can't wait to get home I miss training the kids at the academy." I heard her give out a laugh.

"I'm sure they miss you too Sensei." I gave out a laugh.

"Sakura."

"Hn"

"I love you." She turn her body my way and gave me a smile wrapping her and sniff the air.

"There gone now." She buried her head in the crotch of my neck.

"Sakura don't move do much." She gave out a moan as I pushed her down on my harden dick.

"Don't what?" She moan again as I  pushed her down again this time she lift her head up she looked at me with lust and love I couldn't help but gently pull her into a kiss she gave out a soft moan I slowly pulled away resting my head against hers giving her a smile.

"Sakura are you sure." She smiled.

"It's okay you can lose control I don't mind its okay lose it." I slammed my lips against her.

To Be Continued..................