chapter 15 (one day till treaty and the turth comes out)

Sakura

After last night when we came back to the house Kakashi made me shower as he put the kids to sleep I did protest I followed without saying any I had to cool off so I did everything was fine till after my shower I headed to sleep this time with my kids Kakashi seem to understand I want to be not bothered so he gave me a kiss said goodnight and when to bed in his room I started to drift off not long I had fallen asleep. My dream it was normal at frist but then it wasn't It started of fine I was sitting by a river watching my kids run around with Kakashi chasing them then next thing happen which was the wierd part Itachi was there too but not his sweet loving self I remember no it was a dangerous and u was helpless to do anything as I try to stand up to stop him but it was to Late he was walking to where Kakashi was and stubbed him throw the chest which caused me to yell  waking me up in my sleep in panic and unable to breathe which is what I'm currently doing.

"Sakura?" I felt Arms pull me to them and wrapped the arms around me.

"It's just a nightmare breathe blossom it's okay I got you." I felt a pair of lips on my neck which made me come down as I knew who was holding me.

"D-Deidara I-I can't b-breathe." I felt him move me to his lap as he leaned again the wall he used his left hand and move my head to his chest I closed my eyes as I heard his heartbeat.

"Just Focus on my voice blossom and steady you heartbeat just Breathe alright slowly breathe." I did was he said as I hold onto his shirt.

"Sakura t-there something I have to tell you." As I fully recovered I looked up at him meeting his eyes they had love in it which made my heart skip a beat it was no secret to me his feelings towards me I know he loves me I love him too but not in away I want to ruin what hlwe have I can't lose anyone else which is why I choose to ignore his feelings but if he was it now going to tell me there no telling what will happen between us.

"Y-Yes?" He gave me a smile before speaking.

"I want you to know you have your not wearing any clothes right now." He gave me a smirk as my face turn red I looked down to see I was naked shit I forgot to get dress after my shower. I felt is body vibrant as used my hands to cover my chest.

"D-Deidara you ass!!" He quickly covered my mouth with his hand I was about to say something but he whispered in my ear.

"Shh the kids are sleeping." As he moved his hand from my mouth I looked to the side to see the kids pass out I gave a smile as I saw Sarada all spread out while Fugaku sleep still I lend into Deidara chest he wrapped his arms around as he pulled another blanket over me.

"Want to talk about it?" I shook my head no.

"I'm fine now it doesn't matter."

"You sure?" I gave a nod burying my face to his chest trying to ignore the fact I felt his hard length thought his pants.

Damn how can you be so come girl? I would have jump him by now just for fun

I'm not you shut up.

Oh please a good shag is good tell me your not interested to see what he got?

No

Lier you feel something for him if you didn't you wouldn't be sitting on him naked.

I love Kakashi you know that.

Yes I know but you also feel something for Deidara as well he's been there for you since itachi died I don't understand why didn't you just go for him instead of Kakashi what is that?

It's your fault I don't have full control your the one fault here.

Hmm yeah that's on me ha sorry I don't know but you could have both you know what's stopping you?

I'm not going to hurt anyone

Your hurting them both either way.

Before I could answer that Deidara called out to me.

"Sakura." I looked up to him meeting his eyes.

"Hm." He placed his hands on the side of my face.

"You don't look okay you sure your fine?" I said nothing as he rest his head against mine I closed my eyes to his touch.

"Sakura?" I snapped my eyes open as I felt him move me on his lap with both legs on opposite side of him he gave me a smile as he buried his head in my chesti felt wetness against my skin I wrapped my arms around him placing my hands in his hair Softly.

"Deidara I'm sorry I never thought of how hard this will be for you." I felt his grip on me tighten as I spoke.

"Deidara I do love you I just don't want to lose you I guess that's why I choose not to love you the way you want me to and for that I'm sorry Deidara I truly am." His grip on me was still there but he lift his head up I used my hands to wipe his tears away.

"I know that's why I never say anything I want you to be happy I do it just hurts sometimes." I gave him a sad smile as I felt tears come down my face he quickly moved his arms from me and wiped tears away and looked me in the eye and spoke.

"I'm sorry" Before I could respond he pulled me into a kiss.

To Be Continued................