2

"your rides outside," the uchiha spoke up, poking his head around the corner of the living room. i grab my jacket and phone, pushing past the raven and storming out of the house. i ran up to lees car, hurriedly getting in. "that fucking bitch threw our pills out," i whine, kicking the glovebox. "holy shit naru, don't break my car," lee groaned as he began driving off. "i'm so pissed, jesus. i needed those," i complain, tugging at my hair. normally i wouldn't be so upset about losing pills but i spent my entire paycheck on those and they were of high quality. i just wanted to go back and light that damn uchihas house on fucking fire. lee shook his head, slapping me in the back of my own, "calm down," he sighed. "no lee! you don't understand!" i whimper, resting my head on the window. "you'll feel much better when we get home to smoke," lee hums. "i wanna sleep," i shake my head, feeling tears form in my eyes again as i think about the wasted pills.

the remainder of the night was boring, lee dropped me off, i got undressed and passed out in my bed, after crying for what seemed like hours. the week went by slowly and painfully. i didn't have my pills, i was running low on weed, and i didn't have any fucking money. the weekend had finally approached, thank fucking jesus. i was eager to just finally stop having to go to work and be able to relax in the comfort of my home. i didn't plan on doing anything other than sleep but of course, since my life's so fucking horrible, my plans were ruined. shikamaru called me into work because he was "sick." sick my ass. he was just sore from being hit from behind by his stupid fucking boyfriend, kiba. who ALSO asked me to cover his shifts. but hey, more money for me to buy drugs, right? so, that's how i ended up in the cafe shop, all fucking saturday. it was around eight at night and i was about to take my leave when the devil himself walked in. he was lucky there was another customer sitting in a corner or i would've strangled him across the counter.

"crazy seeing you here," he hummed, walking up towards me. i roll my eyes so hard i swear i could feel a muscle pop as i began typing away on the register, "welcome to nara's coffee, what could i get you?" i say through gritted teeth. "not sure yet." this fucking bitch. i sigh heavily, slamming my hand on the counter with an annoyed expression. "how has your week been?" he asks, looking at the menu above my head. "it's been shit, thanks to you," i mumble, tapping my foot against the floor. "well, better than almost dying, right?" he continued. "i'd rather be dead, it would also be nice if you would hurry the hell up, i'm supposed to be on leave," i groan. "that's no way to talk to a customer," the uchiha tsked. "join me for coffee?" he asked, raising a brow. i scoff, clenching my fists together. "listen here rich boy, you can either hurry up and order or get the hell out, i don't have time for you," i say lowly. "alright, alright. i'll take a raisin cookie," he huffed, pulling out a five dollar bill to pay. of course he likes raisin cookies. i snatch the money from him, aggressively pressing buttons on the register and then hand him his change.

"to go or sit in?" i ask, wrapping his cookie in white foil. "sit in," he smiled. what the fuck does he need to sit in for? it's eight at night and he only bought a damn cookie. i force a smile, handing him his stupid fucking cookie. my shift was finally over and all i had to do now was wait for lee to get here. i began cleaning off the counters and tables of the cafes first floor, humming quietly to myself as i did so. my body was shaking with anticipation as i watched lee walk through the door. i greet him with a small wave and follow him into the back. i grab my things and leave the cafe, pulling a freshly rolled blunt from my jacket. i lean against the wall of the cafe and light it, taking a long inhale of weed. i close my eyes, feeling the substance shoot up and out of my nose. i part my lips, blowing the rest of the smoke out, grinning to myself as i feel the rush pumping through my veins. i open my eyes again, nearly falling to the ground as i'm met with dark brown ones. "what do you want?" i hiss, inching away from the annoying ass uchiha who kept fucking pestering me.

"you know, weed is not a good substitute for drugs either," he says, pulling the blunt from my fingers. "give it back," i say, frustrated. "ah, no, i think i'll pass." i could feel my heart drop to my stomach as i watch him throw it to the ground, stomping it out. words couldn't even begin to describe my anger i was feeling, and i cry when i'm upset so that adds to the anger because i also get embarrassed. "what the fuck is your problem?" i yell, pushing, or well attempting to push the uchiha who smiled innocently at me. "can you stop bothering me? don't you have work or something better to do?!" i scream, storming away as hot tears fell down my cheeks. i swear i'll rip his fucking face apart, i'll rip that stupid ass smirk right off of his face one day. i wipe my eyes with the sleeves of my shirt, rummaging around to try and dig up at least ten dollars. that's all i needed to buy two newly rolled joints. i needed to get high so desperately. i needed that rush of adrenaline inside of my body. i couldn't enjoy my weekend if i didn't have it. "what're you looking for?" fan fucking tastic. this weirdo is following me home. why? no idea. "leave me the hell alone," i mumble, grabbing my wallet from my pocket. nothing but a single dollar was inside and i could feel the tears forming again. i can't even get high in peace without someone fucking it up.

"you still reek of weed," the uchiha scrunches his nose up. my eyes widened as i recall myself having another roach. "stop fucking following me creep, go find someone else to bother, where's your fucking girlfriend? i bet you don't have one cause you're such a fucking loser," i spit at sasuke. "such bold statements. however, i like men," he replies, shrugging. "i bet you do, fag," i roll my eyes, speeding up my pace. "headed home?" he pries, looking up at the sky. "no shit." "my house is also in this direction, just a little further down." "don't care."  sasuke tsks, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "why do you do it?" he hums, looking down at me. i frown, "do what?" i ask. "drugs." i look down at my shoes in thought. i don't fucking know, i just do them. "it feels nice?" i respond, shrugging. "explain." "fuck off." i jog up to my apartment building, lazily dragging myself up the stairs to the third floor. i look down through the railings and can see the uchiha still standing where we once were, looking up at me. i flick that dumbass off before unlocking my house door and walking inside. dropping everything to the floor as i pull my blunt from my pocket. tonight's going to be a fucking roller coaster with the plans i have in mind.