Chapter one (a strangely familiar face)

Past Naruto pov:
I wake up in a cold sweat from another nightmare about Sasuke leaving. But this one was different, as I chase Sasuke while he just gets farther away I start to catch up. But who I see is not who I was chasing, now there is a tall raven haired teen with fair pale skin and endless black eyes. When we lock eyes I feel a familiar feeling. The one I used to get when I locked eyes with Sasuke. The teen suddenly smirked and spoke, although he only got half way through his sentence I was able to understand. "Long time no see  Usaraton-" and Then I woke up.

I clear my mind of my lingering thoughts and remember I have a mission today. I jump out of bed and get ready to go.

Time skip to the mission:
"Ugh this is so boring. Why do we got to sort through the scrolls!"
"Stop whining so we can get this done" Sakura barked.
I huff and go back to sorting when I see a scroll that is different than all the others 'huh? This doesn't belong in here' I grab the scroll and the seal falls off and I see a white light and here Sakura-chan yell my name before I black out.

Future Sasuke pov:
As I finish up knocking out my opponents I see a ball of orange, yellow and blue falling from the sky. Once it was closer to the ground I realize it's the dobe, but from the past? 'Shit he is getting closer to the ground!' I rush and jump into the air and catch him, bringing him closer to my chest as we land. I carefully lay him down so I can check for injury and find none. There was a faint groan that told me the guy's I just knocked out were waking up. 'We got to get to a safer place' I head to a hideout behind a waterfall and bring Naruto to a bed in the back to lay him down.

Time skip to when Naruto is waking up:
I've been here for 4 hours waiting for him to wake up. I am beginning to worry when I here a groan signalling that Naruto is waking up and jump up in pure happiness although it doesn't show on my face. His eyes start to flutter open revealing the most beautiful blue ever.

Naruto's pov:
I open my eyes to see a strange looking place and here water running in the distance. I groan again as I sit up and move my head around to see a tall muscular teen with fair pale skin, silky raven hair and endless inky black eyes. We lock eyes and that's when it hits me. That's Sasuke! I jump up and fling my self into his arms.

(Sorta like this but with past Naruto)We end up on the floor as I cry into his chest telling him things like: you're a jerk, how could you leave me alone like that and I missed you

We end up on the floor as I cry into his chest telling him things like: you're a jerk, how could you leave me alone like that and I missed you.  But then I realize something he didn't throw me off him instead he hugged me back saying "I'm sorry" and " I wasn't strong enough to protect you." We ended up crying into each other until we passed out.