Info

Hey! welcome if your new to my books! if not also welcome back! so i know my writing is sorta bad, it depends on my mood. how interested i am at the time and if i loose interest in something i will try to finish it off with as much sort of planning i had in the beginning, so it's not just sat there unfinished. anyways this is going to tell you about well the character your going to be playing! 😌 idk if it's going to be y/n or a name, i will do 1-5 chapters and if people aren't happy with the name you go by tell me in the comments! and i can change it to y/n.
———————————————

Molly is a 21 year old female, with a short fuse. say anything she doesn't like or disobey her, god help your soul. she doesn't like being this way, she doesn't like hurting people. never has. but since the worlds gone to shit, she hasn't cared as much. she hasn't exactly had the best childhood experience, her parents split so her mom got with an alcoholic, who then abused her in all ways. she tried to tell people, she wanted help, she didn't want this, but no one listened. she was never at school. never went to it, people picked on her. from age 6-17. but when she hit 14 she had enough. packed her things and left home.

ran into trouble a lot, then the world went dead. crawlers everywhere, that's what she called them. her specialised weapon was a Katana. her favourite colour was red, so her katana had a red leather handle, silver metal. sharper than anything shes ever gotten a hold of. can cut through branches, skin and bones with less force than an axe would need. she always kept to herself. never let anyone in, always cried quietly, she always had problems with self harm. depressed, she knew that she would have to stop one day. but it's addictive she never wanted to in the first place, but it released her stress. the pain. the feeling of numbness. relaxed her a bit.

now she's 21, and on the lookout for a shelter. safeness something to help her relax for a bit as she's been walking for a month, needed food, water.

will she find a place to call home in this fucked up world?

Or will it all be Pretty White Lies.