"Why are they determined to be the ones to kill him?"

"He knows too much. If they give him up he threatens the existence of the Three Rings."

"Then what can we do?"

"There is someone I know who could help us."

The twinkle in her eyes suggested that I wasn't going to like what she had in mind. It was 6:31 a.m, I hadn't slept. Sleep didn't matter. I pull on my sneakers and followed Amelia to her car. She objected to the idea of me driving which lead to a horrific experience. I was familiar with the direction. "Are we going to see Dr Redford?" I ask referring to my therapist who I had refused to see since I found out the truth about my mother. "Yes," She confirms.

When we arrived at the building, Amelia knocks on the door, and Dr. Redford invites us in. She takes us past the receptionist who was organizing the front desk. She closes the door and turns to us with a serious expression. "I know why you two are here and the answer is no," she tells us.

"I didn't ask for anything."

"Okay. Amelia, what can I do for you today?" She asks forcing a smile

"Well, can you stop the others from killing Wade by granting him compassion?"

"No Wade lacks compassion therefore it cannot be given to him. He's heartless."

"If you don't then the public will know no justice. No one to blame for the destruction on Orion." I add.

"I know. Trust me, I know but publicizing Wade's schemes could just as easily drag us down with him."

"Isn't that a risk worth taking for peace and unity in our country?"

She stares at me with pride in her eyes. At least I thought it was pride. "You have grown in such a short time," She comments. "Nonetheless they have already made their decision. Even if I should step in it would be hard to convince the others."

"Can you at least try? You are the Azim of Compassion and Daniel's identity is on the line not to mention Wade knows about Brandon." This seems to have peek her interest.

"Wade couldn't possibly know about Daniel's identity or Brandon?"

"Why not? He seems to know a lot."

She looks back and forth between me and Amelia. "There is only one person besides Daniel who knows about your brother and that's Jason. He was also trusted with his identity."

"Wait, Jason wouldn't do that." Amelia puts in.

"I didn't say that he did anything but someone had to tell Wade about Brandon and Daniel."

"We'll talk about that later. Right now we need your help to keep Wade alive." She nods in agreement with me, then exhales sharply.

"Fine. I will pardon him on one condition," she pauses for a moment. "You two don't go looking into Jason it's dangerous. even if it's not him. It won't do us any good to have two younglings poking around in people's businesses.

"Okay that won't happen, I promise," I reassure her while Amelia nods in agreement.

I'm truly offended. Younglings sounds like a set of immature people.

I was glad that she offered to accompany us back to SED. She takes her car while we follow behind. Amelia let me drive this time. I'm glad that she did, I don't think the car nor I could've endure any more sharp turns and speeding.

"When we get to the base. We are going to search Daniel's office for information on Jason."

"But we promised Dr. Redford that we wouldn't." I reminded Amelia.