"Alright. Let's go to sleep."

The bastard sighed and gave up. Maybe because he noticed my hard resolve. Kinn then scooted away to sleep on his pillow and laid his arm flat on the side, signaling me to use it as my own.

"Not a fucking chance you pervert!"

I said and turned to my pillow instead.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you Porsche. And besides, I need to wake up early tomorrow for a meeting."

said Kinn, giving a last tap on his side of the bed. I looked at him with distrust before slowly making my way towards his arm.

Kinn must be really tired today. He's been working continuously even after our examinations. Piles of documents kept on coming and I could hardly even see anything on his table other than office contracts and inventory. He even went out meeting customers, and on some days his face was almost glued to the papers he needed to sign.

I was complaining about my back ache a while ago, but I know he had it rougher than me. It sometimes made me think, why does he have to do everything by himself? I know it's for the future of their family and company but, does he need to do it on his own? Was that always the role of the middle child? Isn't that supposed to be his older brother's obligation?

"Were you tired?"

I moved closer to him and rested my head on his arm.

"Uh-hmm."

Kinn mumbled.

"Why don't you let your brother do it? I mean look at him, chilling his ass out in his room while you were busy taking good care of something he clearly should be doing."

"It's alright. It's for our future anyway."

Kinn muttered. Turning his gaze at me and rested his hands on my waist.

"So that means, you'll be your Dad's only heir?"

I said, raising an eyebrow to the bastard whose eyes were close.

"Not just me silly. Pa has three sons, so it has to be parted equally."

"But you work harder than the others, was that even fair?"

I frowned.

I don't know what the future might hold, but I don't want him working himself out for nothing. I may be dumb, but I know what's the meaning of being fair. Though I don't question his thinking, because after all, it's for his family. But I wanna help him at least.

"It's not about being fair. I did it because I can, and I wanted to. And besides, Kim is still young to handle the business."

Kinn explained with his eyes half-closed.

"What do you mean young? We're at the same age. I still remember when we got stranded in the woods and they almost lost you, Kim has suddenly become the new hope of the family. So, give yourself a break and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Besides, you got me. I can handle any pressure as long as I'm with you."
I said to Kinn and the bastard grinned back at me. I might have sounded a bit cheesy but it's true.

"Why're you being Gung Ho all of a sudden? Were you afraid that our family would go bankrupt?"
Kinn said.

"Hey! I'm not expecting anything from you, and I don't even know how long we'll be together... I just don't wanna see you carrying this baggage alone."

I deliberately said. I may be selfish on some other things, but I know how to help at least.

"You and I will be together forever. And it's good that you're already getting interested in our family business, because in the future—"