"Your smiling face looked so annoying," Yamato commented and he's the one who took the paper instead of Kakashi, and with force implyung that if he could tease Kakashi that easily, then he's different.

"Alright, I said, I'm sorry," he said with a laugh before standing up.

Yamato unfolded the paper to check it first, making sure not to have another silly prank from Keisuke who's always been a silly goose.

"It's just a sketch of what she looked like. Not a detail where she is from, but it states her name," Keisuke informed, bored from what the atmosphere had formed into as soon as Yamato got into the room.

"So, why did you keep it?" Yamato asked and passed the paper to Kakashi, after checking it that he found nothing funny about it.

"Well, obviously it was a good joke. Curiosity, of course," he says as if he's saying he's smart and that pulled a trigger on Yamato, thinking he's beginning to pass a joke again.

"Like, how did a Hatake even get involved in their documents here? Won't you find it funny?" He shifted his gaze towards Yamato. "You would also be curious if you were me, right?"

He was left with a silence as an answer that he just sighs it out. "Not laughing a simple joke was really a sign of aging, isn't it?" But before it could break out into a nonsense argument with Yamato he spoke up immediately. Obviously, Yamato has something to say after peeking at the paper that Kakashi was reading.

"I'm done looking over those. We can leave it as a memento of these children or burn it to hide their identity as history to be forgotten. As they'll be given a new identity once they're adopted or transferred to Konohagakure Orphanage anyway. If we're done with our mission, then we're good. We're going back," he says, stretching out his back, making a few cracking sounds then leaving the two jounins in the room.

Yamato turns to look at Kakashi, "Are you okay?" He asked, even knowing it won't help anyway.

Kakashi didn't said a word and just changed his attention at the window.

As if to understand what that silent response means, Yamato left the room, thinking that Kakashi needed some time alone to try and recollect things in his mind.

Kyousuke moans from stretching his arms and making everyone turn their eyes in his direction, "A nice hot bath at home with delicious home cooked meals right after was always the best part after every tiring job. What's the point of living without pampering yourself for once?" He says after he also gave a push on his back, leaving a sound of a few bubble cracks.

Kakashi shifted his eyes to Yumi who was rummaging her backpack.

"We're leaving after five minutes, so I'll do a head count," says Keisuke who's in his usual playful spirit.

"Why do we need to do it every time we go out on a mission? Is it that hard to memorize these three faces?" Says Hiro, waving his index finger to the three of them to imply he's speaking about him and his teammates.

"Of course, I do!" Keisuke squished both of his cheeks, "I do remember every square root of your face. I just wanted to remind myself over and over that you three are supposed to go home with me walking beside you."

"Square root? Maybe you mean every square meters of his face?" Says Kyousuke, joining the conversation.

"Square meters? What do you think of my face? A land lot?" Hiro talks back, obviously not happy with their jokes.

"Keisuke," called Kakashi, but three pairs of eyes looked back at him, and Keisuke's was none of it.

"Have you notified your students that we're not going back yet?"