Chapter 9 The Duel

During the meal, Moonbin still was furious that they hadn't came out earlier. Otherwise they might have been even able to eat at the same table as Taehyung.

Eunwoo poured down a dose of reality on him: "Don't dream, the people with senior Taehyung were definitely societal figures. Those people were talking business and other matters, definitely in private rooms."

Jin was speechless for a while and said: "I heard that Senior Taehyung's company might be having problems."

"No way!" Moonbin exclaimed in shock.

Jungkook and Eunwoo had expressions disbelief on their faces too. For the younger students in the CompSci Faculty, Taehyung was akin to G.o.d. He just did not have problems he couldn't solve.

"I heard Namjoon say that. Namjoon has a few friends from the basketball team who are in the company, they were eating with Namjoon a few days ago, got drunk and slipped some things. It seemed like something was wrong with the funding from the investors, it was just a few days ago."

Moonbin said: "I still can't believe it, it's Taehyung!"

Jungkook was chewing his  wings and couldn't speak. he furiously nodded his head to indicate his agreement. It was kim Taehyung! If a very talented and strong person could be called a bull , then Taehyung was definitely a rhinoceros. A rhinoceros, which was a rare bull, very strong bull ... ... he had things he couldn't accomplish?

But thinking back to the expression on Taehyung's face, the facade presented to others in the form of a smile but changing instantly to indifference, Jungkook wasn't very sure.

Eunwoo asked thoughtfully: "Investor? They're have problems finding money?"

"Dunno." Jin emphasized, "Accuracy is not guaranteed, but even if it's fake, don't spread it."

"En en en." Jungkook kept chewing on his wing and unclearly mumbled while nodding, "Definitely not saying anything. It will be digested with today's chicken wings."

The world of geniuses was too far away. The boys discussed it for a while and very quickly moved onto other topics. After dinner and back to the dorm. Jungkook immediately went onto Dreams of Jianghu, but strangely, none of his friends were on. Jungkook was terribly bored before remembering that he was going to partic.i.p.ate in Couple's Tournament. he went to the game forums.

In the past, jungkook very rarely read the discussions in the forums. he never studied any strategies or walkthroughs or the solutions other players had found. he thought that the fun in games came from exploring while not knowing anything. If everything was known, there will be no fun. But after marrying Tae, and taking up some responsibility for the well-being of Master in addition to himself, jungkook started to frequent the forums, studying the techniques couples could use and such. For a while, he had looked into having a baby. However when he saw that to get pregnant, they had to stay in the bridal chamber for an entire our, and then afterwards the strength of the male partner would decrease and if he was in too much fighting there was a risk of miscarriage ... ...

Jungkook immediately destroyed the idea of having kids.

This game was too s.a.d.i.s.tic!

After browsing the forums for a while, jungkook didn't find any new news of the PK tournament. he did find a post started by gyumon. It was very popular and had been boosted to the front page. The topic was "(Video) Contest: Our Story - The rain falling on the waters of the heart to create fragrance."

Jungkook knew about the contest "Our Story" that the gaming company was holding. It was one of the most popular activities at the moment. The contest required players to use the recording function of the game to produce a love story set in Dreams of Jianghu. The length didn't matter and the prizes were very good. The winners were determined by popular voting from the players. Basically it was just using the recording function of Dreams of Jianghuto make a mini-movie. It wasn't difficult to do and so a lot of players had partic.i.p.ated.