Chapter 20

It had now been more than a week. Me and Taehyung always teased each other for fun.

We used to try to meet with each other during lunch. And he did make excuses like , she has a doubt , I need her help to arrange books. And behind that , we used to eat lunch together.

My family of course didn't knew what was I upto. And I planned to tell them about me and Taehyung , once I graduate from my university.

My brother still called his friends once after every two weeks , and Taehyung also used to come.

Other than for school breaks , we both behaved like a proper teacher and student. Most of the time , he used to drop me home after school.

Day by day , my simple crush feelings , now grew to love. I don't know what he feels. I know he likes me , but I want to know if he loves me.

××××××

Today is Valentine's Day and I am excited about it. I already prepared some chocolates and a small gift for Taehyung. And today I decided to confess him about my true feelings.

He had messaged me to meet him at a nearby mall ie , lotte duty free. My parents didn't stop me because they knew I always go out on Valentine's day with my single friends.

I wore a red single piece frock , till knee length along with black heels and took a small purse.

"Hey you look nice." Taehyung said , placing a forehead kiss. As I came out of the taxi.

"Thank you , you look handsome too." I say as I looked at him again from top to down.

He was wearing black pants and white shirt and the matching black coat over it , with his hairs styled sideways.

He smiled and then held my hand , making us both go inside the mall.

"Okay so what do you want to do first?" He asks looking around. I thought for a while and say. "How about eating an ice cream?"

He hums and then we both buy ice cream. And walking around thinking what can we do.

"We can watch a movie you know." He says as we had now finished our ice cream.

"Sure" I say and the next thing I know is , we are standing outside to purchase our movie ticket.

Time Skip

"The movie was so nice." He says to which I nod my head.

"Y/n I want you to come with me." He says after sometime. "Ok but where?" I ask but he smiles and whispers. "It's a secret."

We then sit in his car , he kept his hand on my thigh the entire drive making me blush so badly.

"Taehyung where are we going?" I ask again but he shakes his head as a no and I pout.

"I promise wherever I am taking you , and whatever will happen there. You will not regret." He says pecking my lips. "Ahhh....fine" I say with a pout making him smile.

~~~~~~

Taehyung POV

"Y/n come." I say extending my hand for her. She nods and takes my hand , getting out of the car.