Chapter 15

Taehyung POV

My alarm rang , waking me up. I switched it off and stood to take a bath quickly and made something to eat for
Y/n and me , both.

Before going inside the washroom , I slowly opened y/n's door and saw her sleeping. Her cheeks were pressed against the pillow , making her look cute.

I saw the time and it was still early for her to wake up. So , I went out of her room and inside the washroom to take bath.

After shower , I wore a t-shirt and pajama as it was still more than an hour for school.

I usually wake up an hour early but since y/n is with me , I decided to wake up a bit more early.

Soon I heard alarm ringing sound , and I immediately got it , that it's y/n's. So to give her a bit space , I go inside my room to take out the clothes which I would be wearing today at school.

Your POV

I felt myself slowly waking up when I heard my alarm. I yawned and switched it off , sitting on my bed.

I stretched my arms while my eyes were still closed. I then , opened my eyes and frowned seeing my surrounding.

I , then realised that I was not in my room but rathar , at Mr. Kim's house. And that thought again made me blush.

Finally starting the day , I stood up and went out of the room. I came out , but
didn't saw Mr. Kim anywhere.

So I went inside the washroom while making my hairs into a bun. I crouched down to pick up my bag , and take out my extra pair of toothbrush and paste.

You know being a girl , you should always have these things in your bag. No wonder when you need them.

I applied paste on my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. After I was done , I kept both things inside my bag , wrapping it in the plastic first.

I then began searching for my clothes , which I had kept yesterday inside but couldn't find it.

I then looked around and saw that some clothes were hanging on the cloth stand. And the clothes were none other than mine.

I went near the stand and held my uniform in my hands. It was dry and smelled nice and fresh as it was washed.

I smiled because I know Mr. Kim was the only one who could that. I then saw that my bra and panty was also hanging.

I quickly removed it from the stand feeling really flustered and shy because I know that it was also washed by Mr. Kim.

"Sorry actually..." I turned around at the voice seeing Mr. Kim standing there. I hid my bra and panty behind my back.

"I mean I washed your clothes without asking you. I had washed it last night when you were sleeping so..."

"Oh no it's fine...thank you." I said and looked down at the floor. "Ok you get ready , I'll make breakfast till than." He said and I nodded.

When he left , I locked the door and striped myself and went under the shower feeling fresh.

After shower , I wore my ironed uniform as the press was already in the washroom cabinet.

I came out of the washroom and hanged the bathroom robe and towel in the cloth hanger and went in the drawing room.

I saw Mr. Kim cooking something as his back was facing me. "Good Morning Taehyung." I said.

He turned around and smiled at me. "Good morning y/n" He said too.

"What are you cooking?" I asked standing beside him.

"Some bread and omelette" He said and I 'okay' him and just saw him cooking. He was looking like a whole husband material making breakfast.

I smiled thinking about it and then helped him arrange the plates and glasses on the table.

Then we both sat and ate breakfast together talking about casual stuffs and school projects work.

"Um it's almost time , I think we should go now." He said and I nodded and helped him place the dishes in the sink.

Then I took my bag and went to wear my socks but then realised that my socks are wet.

"Hey I forgot to wash it but no worries , I have an extra pair and you can wear it" He said when he came to wear his shoes too. And then went inside coming out with new socks.

"Thank you" I said and wore my socks and shoes. Then we both went out of the house and began walking towards his parking lot.

We reached the parking lot and sat inside the car. He switched on the engine and looked at me. "Wear your seat belt" He said as I was just watching him the whole time and forgot to wear the seat belt.

"Oh um ya" I said and wore my seat belt and looked at the window feeling blushed as he saw me looking at him.

He started the engine and it was quite some time since he was driving , I turned around him.

"Taehyung once again , thanks for all of the things you did for me." I said with a smile.

He looked at me and smiled. "No need for it dear." And that 'dear' word was enough for me to melt.

He switched on the music and played some jazz. And we both listened to it while going.

Time Skip

We reached the university but Mr. Kim stopped his car a little bit before it. "Y/n I think you can go from here , I-I mean if anyone sees you and me...they'll think something else. You know what I mean right?"

He said scratching the back of his neck. And I giggled and nodded. "Of course it's fine Mr. Kim." I said and then opened the door and stood out of his car.

I turned around and waved him 'bye' and then began walking , going inside the school.

I reached my class and as always began studying. Mr. Kim's class was in the last period today , and it would be a lie if I said I didn't wanted to see him right now.