Chapter 16

The first four periods went good , and it was now break time. So , I made my way towards the canteen and ate some sandwich and banana milk.

After eating , I was now walking in the corridor , going towards my class when I heard someone call my name.

I turned around , and saw a boy. "Yes" I said. "Hii , my name is hye-young a-and actually I-I like you." He said and I blinked my eyes and just said "oh"

"Please I really like you and will you accept my liking for you?" He added but this time , sitting on his one knee and extended his arm with a rose.

I moved few steps back because this is all so much for me and this is not right. Not anyone can come , and without getting to know me , ask me out.

Many students began cheering when they saw both of us. And I could see Mr. Kim standing at one corner and looking at me with a dark gaze.

"Hey please get up , don't do this please." I said to Hye-young , placing my hands on his shoulder to make him get up.

"What's going here?" Mr. Kim walked to us and asked loudly. All the students were quiet and started leaving the corridor.

I saw Mr. Kim looking at hye-young and the rose he had in his hands. "What is this doing here?" He asked taking the rose from him.

"Mr. Kim ac-actually." He said but was cut off by Mr. Kim. "You come to school here , to do this huh?" He said loudly making both of us flinch.

"N-no"

"Shut up" Mr. Kim said making him quiet. "Go wait in the staff room , I'm coming." He added and hye-young nodded and went , leaving me and Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim looked at me and I could see difference in his eyes. I saw how his eyes changed when he saw hye-young with me , asking me out.

Even when he is staring at me right now looks something else. It looks like he is jealous of hye-young.

"Go back to your class y/n." He said and turned around to go. "Mr. Kim wait." I said but he didn't listen and went.

I took a deep sigh and went in my class to attend the rest of the classes. When I entered , students looked at me and began whispering. I ignored their talks and took my seat , getting ready for the classes.

Time Skip

It was now Mr. Kim's period and I was getting nervous. He didn't even listen to me once , and the look he gave , made me feel something strange.

"Good afternoon everyone...you may sit." He said and kept his book on his table turning the pages.

He seemed fine now , he didn't looked like earlier , like he was in the break time.

He took a chalk and began writing some notes on a topic , and began explaining it while we wrote it down.

This time I didn't dare to look at him the way I used to , because I am not sure what he will say to me after what happened.

I saw him trying to make eye contact with me , but I used to always look somewhere else.

××××××

The last period finished and I quickly packed my bag and rushed out of the class. I was the third student to come out from the class. I took a deep breath and began walking in the corridor.

Taehyung POV

When the class ended , I decided to talk to y/n about that boy , hye-young. I don't know what happened , but I didn't like when I saw him with y/n.