20.1 The Truth Unveiled

Start from the beginning

"We will never see eye to eye, will we?"

"No."

Hiruzen stayed silent. He won't recognize he was wrong. I won't either. It goes both ways.

"We have to, y/-"

"No we don't.

I was brought here with the sole intention to change things. So i am doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

I'm not obliged to listen, or do anything for you.

You could try to make me listen to you. You could try to use a Yamanaka on me to scramble my brains.

But you won't."

"And why wouldn't I?!"

He was angry. I heard a chair screech. He sat up in anger and stomped his foot.

Is he a mad toddler?

I just merely leaned back down on the bed.

"Because you're scared.

If you make me do stuff forcefully. Through torture, or keeping something of mine captive...

Once I have the chance, I'll betray you.

And if you make a Yamanaka scrambled my brain. You, they, and everyone else will either :

A) Be consumed by existential dread. Making you, and if not you, many others, lose the will to fight.

B) Your secrets. Everyone's secrets will be revealed. From the Uchiha Massacre, to the many other secrets and forgotten truths my brain holds."

I shrugged. And 'looked' at my fingertips.

Silence filled the room. Until footsteps echoed in the room, a door opening and closing, then footsteps going down the hallway...

My eyes were already healed. Gluttony is amazing, after all. And yes, my chakra is pretty drained.

But I can get it back quickly.

The wound itself wasn't that serious. Who would've thought that putting so much charka in a body part, without training, would be so dangerous? Yet it could be healed so quickly?...me.

I did.

I do read medical jutsu books on the daily. I'm supposed to know something. Aren't I?

I wanted some peace and quiet from that man. I unwrapped the bandage from my eyes, and got out of bed.

"Now...if I'm correct...it should go like this..."

I was trying to make a shadow clone. Naruto is somewhat teaching me, even if not knowing it. I keep memorizing how he does the jutsu. And i think this is how...

*Poof!*

And there it is! A perfect clone of me! Hehe! Praise me! Fawn over me! I'm the best!....there's no one here but my clone and I...

Anyway... I gave the clone the blindfold, and out the window i went.

I used the transformation jutsu to change my appearance for a while.

I'm pretty sure an ANBU is following me.

Shall I put on a show?

Aka, the ANBU assigned to watch over the Migite until they recover, watched in increasing worry as the Migite made eye contact with him.

He couldn't believe it.

He was chose for this mission because he was on of the stealthiest in the Leaf. In the ANBU. Sure, he wasn't trying his best at the moment. But he knew for a fact most jonin had no hope of finding him like this.