42| happy birthday

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, I wouldn't call it good really, it was...actually decent but Itto could've done a way better job," Thoma commented, having watched Itto take over plays before when they even mentioned Oni in the title. His acting was just more lively. 

"Really? Shucks, thanks Thoma, I'll remember that when the Arataki gang performs!" Itto said happily. 

"Guys, not now," Aether sighs as he watched the woman who seems annoyed from the attention taken off her. [M/N] and she really looked like, minus the more feminine features on Tempest, but the same features on their faces as well. "Why are you really back? I know you didn't grow a heart over eleven years to come back for him."

"I just feel..like messing with [M/N], after all, sisters tend to do that, no?"

"It doesn't matter, we know what you tried to do to Auggie as a baby, barely a few hours old." Chongyun interrupts from his side of the couch, "A truly disgusting act would match someone like you."

"Pft," Tempest giggled a bit, finding how cute her brother's little harem was, so protective and still so naive. "I wanted to, but I needed some money to pay off some credit cards and a pair of new shoes. [M/N] isn't innocent either, I was never wrong about him killing our mother, the fucker gutted her like a fish. I think around twenty-something stab wounds to her gut and chest, if it weren't for the body she was taking apart...[M/N] would've been in jail."

"So she was a murderer too? How in any world, would that be fair?" Diluc asked eyebrow raised as Tempest hummed. 

"It's fair when nobody wanted him around. Come now, he sucks ass, [M/N] is just a pawn in everyone's life, if he wasn't, why was he desperate enough to let all these men around him and Auggie? [M/N] is a desperate whimp who wants mommy's love and never got it, it's hilarious that he tries to find love in any man that is willing to give it to him." Tempest laughs as she checked the time. "And besides, He uses Auggie a crutch for now killing himself by now, and it's high time that Auggie sees how his uncle really is...a little bitch." She hummed with a smile before moving on. 

She slams the door closed and some pictures had fallen off the walls thanks to it. 

+++

"I don't understand why I can't see my mom! She was here, and so nice to me and everything!" 

"Because your mother is snake and loves to pretend she's fine but she's just as crazy as my mother."

"You're just jealous that I have one!"

"One what?"

"Mom! that's why you kept her away from me! You hated her and wanted to make her feel bad!"

"Augustus Peaches [L/N]! I do not, how dare-"

"Dare me?! You murdered your own mother, my grandma, who knows, maybe I could have a better life with my mom and her. So I don't have to follow your expectations and rules as you do, so I won't be a freak for having a gay uncle and yet no second uncle! You ruined my life because you took me away from my mom!"

[M/N]'s heart stops and suppressed the tears that were threatening to come out. It's been years since he cried, maybe when he was struggling with how to raise Auggie by himself after Parker left him, and he takes a deep breath to calm him down as Klee stopped coloring and watched the two. "I understand that you are upset but your mother is bad news, you just don't know her like I do..."

"Because you took me away," Auggie argues back as he noticed the glossy look [M/N] had on his face. "Uncle.."

"I need to go, you're ground until..." {M/N] struggles to think as he felt a headache coming and shakes it away, or was he just shaking himself. He couldn't tell as he flinched, thunder boomed outside and the tiny taps of rain fell. "I'll be downstairs, and you're grounded until you're eighteen." He sniffed as he wiped the tears falling down, "Happy birthday, Augustus." He said, walking out and slamming the door behind him.

The toy fell from under Auggie's pillow and rolled a bit away before Klee noticed it. She gasped a bit as she jumped off her bed and held it up, "Auggie! You got a vision!"

"A what?"

+++

[M/N] didn't return to the kitchen and living room, picking up one of the nicest wines from his bedroom and opening it up. He takes a large sip from it and locked the door behind him, sliding down it and onto his ass. He looked over the label, seeing the diamonds over the label, something expensive he had in his cellar for years, a birthday present from Parker, maybe. He takes another deep swig of it, rubbing away at his tears. [M/N] looked around, at the haunted things that were around and laughs to himself. "Thankfully you all don't have any kids, I mean..raising the boy for so many years..and I get this? Fuck, Tempest must've had this plan for years."

There was no reply but the thunder boomed and rumbled a bit.

"Tempest [L/N], I honestly thought she died." [M/N] admitted, he didn't have contact with her but honestly hoped that was the case. He gripped the bottle a bit, taking another drink and his vision blurs for a moment before gritting his teeth. He throws the bottle in his state and it breaks against the wall. The rest falls down but he had also dropped something, he grumbled and stands up to go fix it. He nearly trips before grasping the box Susan gave him and placing it down.

"I fucking hate her, she...ruined everything." [M/N] grits as he noticed the box rumble on the table before the broken lock finally gives away and it opens. Smoke came out and [M/N] fell on his ass, gasping at the sound of bats' squeals were filling the air. "Fuck, the cross!" [M/N] crawls to the door and nearly touches the cross that hung there as the smoke pulled him.

Before he could scream smoke entered his mouth as thunder boomed when a dark laugh escapes the box. [M/N]'s eyes closed, as everything went dark, despite the door opening.

___________________________________

Sorry for the late update, since March 28th is Auggie's birthday, my wifi went out thanks to my neighbors.