Chapter 11

Ruv POV:

To be honest, this was a very good trip here in this forest with the only person who wanted to be by my side from the start of our meeting, but if the cops did turn out to find me at some point and take me, I cannot believe I asked her that but I just wanted to know if she'd still be by my side if I did get turned in somehow.

Gusts of wind started to get harder and harder causing my bandana to get loose, I tried to keep my grip on the bandana but I was too late, the wind stole my bandana and flew away with it until I jumped in the air and caught what's rightfully mine since that night I met Sarv. I was about to put it back on but I noticed Sarv looking directly at my eye that's been hidden for a long time now.

"Ruv, how come you never told me about that, how did you even get that scar anyway..?" Sarv asked worried but also upset she never known about my scar, "It's been there before we met Sarv, I'm deeply sorry that you didn't know about it, I just wanted some time for it to heal and I was also a bit scared about what you thought." I answered softly. "And I was attacked by a crazy fucking dog, I tried to run but the dog leaped at my face and bit me so hard it gave me this." I followed along while rubbing across my own scar to see how bad it was since I couldn't remember if I saw what it was like or not. To my surprise it was like the shape of a Y and it was very deep, guess that dog had some really tough jaws.

"I'm so sorry Ruv.." Sarv replied as she watched me put the bandana back on, "Hey, it's ok Sarv. You didn't know, plus it wasn't even your fault." I said softly hoping to comfort Sarv after the big reveal that leads to my secret from the girl I love most.

To be honest, I hope I never have to get turned in or nothing before I could tell Sarv how I felt.

(That's the end of this chapter, and sorry for forgetting to tell you last chapter that I'm officially 14 now since the 8th or March this year, just thought I'd step up and say something since I kept forgetting that for other social medias I had, but anyways hope you have a good day guys!