Chapter 10

Sarv POV:

I was glad Ruv helped me when sad again, it was very sweet of him to make me feel better even at really tough times.

I remembered I was going to take Ruv somewhere, so I packed up a basket. "What are you doing Sarv?" Ruv asked as he watched me put the stuff in the basket, "Oh, I was planning to take you somewhere as a token of my gratitude of helping me at my roughest times." I replied smiling at Ruv.

I then held Ruv's hand, I felt him hold mine back. I then put the basket on my other arm carrying it and opened the door and went outside with Ruv. Where I was going wasn't too far away, so I thought me and Ruv would just walk there.

When we were halfway to where we were going, I saw a blue haired boy with a girl with long brown hair and a red dress in an alleyway, the blue haired boy seemed to be rap battling against a man with a blue hoodie, brown pants, and strangely a bomb for his head.

As me and Ruv were walking past them, I noticed an old but empty can that said "Whitty's can, DO NOT TOUCH" on it. I couldn't help but put 20 bucks into the can as the bomb man and the blue haired boy were distracted rap battling and me and Ruv just kept walking.

The farther we got, the more we could see lots of trees in the distance. When we got there I put the basket at the soft green grass and I decided to sit beside the basket, and then I noticed Ruv sit beside the other side of the basket.

I noticed Ruv looking at the basket and back at me a few times trying to figure out what's going on, "So, this is one of those 'Picnic' things I heard people talk about?" Ruv asked me still a bit confused, "Yeah silly, this is a picnic." I said excitedly smiling at Ruv, "Oh ok then, I just wanted to make sure real quick because no one's ever did this with me before." Ruv said softly. Ruv then turned away to look at the views of the forest, right before I could join him I noticed something brownish red under his bandana, I wanted to ask what happened to him but I was too scared that it was too personal for him to answer so I just silently turned to look at the views with Ruv.

"Sarv, can I ask you something..?" Ruv said with a small amount of nervousness in his voice and I could tell from his white eyes that there was a hint of fear in them "Sure Ruv, anything." I said reassuringly.

"If I uhh, had to go to prison for whatever reason, would you be with me or against me...?" Ruv asked a bit more nervous and stuttering a bit, "I don't really know how to answer that, no one's asked me that before..." I said starting to get nervous too.

"Guess we'll have to find out for ourselves if that ever happened." Ruv said responding my answer, "Heh, yeah." I responded back.

(The end of the chapter, I'm sorry I took so very long for this chapter, just busy with school and family issues, I'll try to keep going for you guys, hope you have a good day, and happy late new year!