Chapter 9

Ruv POV:

I understood what Sarv explained about this whole kissing stuff, I kinda felt like doing that to her but I was nervous that she wouldn't like it so I didn't do it.

I then let go of Sarv and tried to find a good frame to put the photo in since the other one broke. I eventually found an empty frame that the photo would fit perfectly into. So I took the photo out of the broken frame and put it in the new frame.

I then put it on the shelf where I assumed the photo was before. Sarv looked at me smiling giving me the sign she liked it that I helped comfort her when she was sad.

I then heard a loud banging on the door and heard an unfamiliar voice outside. "SARVENTE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" the voice of an angry lady said, I could immediately tell it was Sarv's mom. Sarv then opened a closet and pushed me inside it, I wasn't upset because I could tell she didn't want her mom to see me.

Plus I'm ok with not being seen by many people because it's kinda scary if someone recognizes me as a criminal, but Sarv, shes ok to be around because one she's nice to me, and two she doesn't see me as a criminal.

Sarv then closed the closet door, and there was only darkness, clothes, and a tiny hole I could see through, good thing the closet was the same color as my eye so I'm not as recognisable through the hole. I then saw Sarv open the door to let Sarv's mom inside.

Sarv's mom wore ripped jeans and a black T-shirt with a TS symbol on it, I assumed it was a concert shirt for Twisted Sister, she looked in her 40's as well. I decided not to think too much about it.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME OVER TO US THIS WEEKEND!!!" Sarv's mom said angry. "Mom I'm sorry, I was just busy with the church!" Sarv said scared.

"DONT CALL ME MOM ANYMORE, FROM NOW ON YOU WILL CALL ME BY MY NAME, SIDERO!!!" Sarv's mom yelled getting even more angry. "IF YOUR NOT WITH ME OR YOUR UNCLE MAXIMUS BY NEXT WEEKEND AND MAKE UP EXCUSES WHY YOU COULDN'T COME, YOUR GOING TO END UP JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!!!" Sidero threatened Sarv like she was some slave or something.

I wanted to jump out of the closet and kick Sidero in the face and teach her a lesson to not hurt or threaten Sarv, but I couldn't because if I do so she might report me to the police and they would lock me up for more than 2 or 3 years since I'm already on a criminal record.

Sidero then left slamming the door, I then pushed the closet door letting myself out. Sarv then hugged me tearing up. I hugged her back. "Ruv, what do we do? My mom will kill me, and I don't want to go with her so she can hurt me..." Sarv said softly with a lot of tears dripping down her face. I then came up with an idea "Maybe we can get out of here and run away together without anyone else knowing where we are." I suggested. "Well, I am planning to take you somewhere out of town, so sure." Sarv smiled with her tears slowing down.

I was glad I could help Sarv again, but now I had one question in my mind, 'Where is she taking me?'

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took me so fucking long, had some trouble with my life and school at once. And yeah, have a good day!