His Wifi- 16

"It will make sense eventually"

——
Guys I have decided to write a book on Callista she deserves a love story, but It will only be one book unlike this one and it will be intense.

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

I watched as Ruby struggled to get out of the handcuff, I stared silently. My eyes and my heart felt empty, this was what I had been awaiting but I felt no satisfaction. Watching her going to go behind bars, but in the journey of that I had lost Ace and our parents.

"Crissy-"

"I do not want to hear it, listen to he once and for all and clearly Callista, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME." I screamed on the top of my lungs, I saw a quick flash of hurt before it disappeared and she looked down.

"Góissa." I heard his voice, snapping my head on his direction as he groaned and stood up as if this had never happened. I looked with wide eyes as I looked him from top to bottom, bewildered at what was happening.
"Ace?" I questioned, startled. I felt as if my eyes were playing tricks on me, how was this possible? Ace was dead, then how was he standing in front of me?

"He's alive, let me go." Ruby's voice snapped my head towards her as she stared in shock looking at Ace, the police stopped as Ace made his way towards her his jaws clenched in anger as he looked at her.

"I never have or will love you, Ruby. I hope you rot in hell." He spat at her, Ruby's eyes teared up as she heard his words before he told the police to take her away and she silently went. I was still frozen on the spot I stood on, staring at him as if everything around me was surreal.

"Ace." I once again said, he approached me with a small smile. It was that moment I realised he was alive, I rushed over to him his arms open wide expecting me to run and hug him but instead I pushed him angrily making him stumble back.

"How can you do this?" I yelled angrily, he stared at me guiltily. I had assumed I had lost him, that he was dead but he was standing in front of me staring right into my eyes.
"I knew Ruby would try something, so me and Callie made a plan b without your knowledge." He said calmly before letting out a sigh, a tear rolled down my cheeks as I stared at him in disbelief I was still in shock.

"This-This all was a lie?" I asked pointing towards Callie's gun which was now laying on the ground, he sighed before nodding his head.
"Ruby wanted me, the only way we could distract her was if I die-sorry fake my death." He replied back, and I sighed before looking at my bloody hand and then back to his chest which held a bullet hole.

"But the blood, I saw her shoot you." I sobbed, my words cracking as I spoke and he nodded his head.
"The police were involved in our plan, they had given me a bullet proof high vest to wear inside of my shirt. The blood you saw was well a fake blood in a packet, she shot at that and well yeah the rest you saw." I sobbed wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into a hug, I had thought I had lost him. That I no longer had him beside me.

"But shit Crissy, your hands hurt. I am sure I will have a bruise." I pulled away and looked towards Callie who had her palms on her cheeks and rubbed it, I stared at her guiltily.
"I'm sorry." I whispered before approaching her and wrapping my arms around him and pulling her into her hug, I felt happy knowing everything was fine that my sister was not the murderer of my husband.

The drive back to the mansion was quick, but as we stopped in front of my parents mansion I felt my chest become heavy. The reminder of when the jet blew up, Ace's and my parents were gone.

"Ace, Callie o-our parents-"I began before Ace stopped me by placing a hand over my own and giving it a gentle squeeze.
"Let's go inside and talk." I sighed at his words before nodding my head and exiting the car, each step I took towards the mansion I felt my heart heave up. I was never going to my parents or Charles and Betsy.

Entering the mansion my eyes widened as I saw my parents and Ace's laughing as they sat and shared a cup of tear whilst they talked, they were alive.

"Mother, father." I yelled catching there attention as they stood up, I approached them wrapping my arms around them and hugging them tightly. I pulled away before hugging Charles and Betsy my whole family was here, but that made me think to the jet.

"Was this part of the plan as well?" I asked Ace but he shook his head in a no, making me narrow my eyes in confusion at what he meant.

"Before our parents got on to the jet I made them inspect the whole plane, the discovered multiple bombs that would start counting down once the engine would start. Instantly I knew Ruby knew our each move, she was aware that we would try to keep our parents safe so she wanted to break you further. So with the help of the air port staff, we installed an robot inside of the plane and they entered a code which flew to where Ruby was and blasted there." I sighed happy that my parents and his were fine, I was glad she was unable to take away anything else that meant the world to me. A smile appeared on my lips as my eyes teared up.

"Callista, what is that bruise on your cheeks?" Betsy asked, concern was laced on her words i but my lower lips forcing myself not to burst out laughing and by the looks of it so was Ace.
"Well I tripped and hurt my cheeks, right Crissy?" She asked with a deathly glare, I nodded my head before a wide smirk appeared on my lips and I knew she would kill me the moment we would be alone.