His Wifi- 4

"You'll grow beautifully in your own way"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment
Planning to do a book about Callista
——

The ride was silent, we had split into two cars. The first car was where our parents were in and the second car was where me, Ace and Callie were in. Ace was busy on his phone, Callie seemed to be reading a very fascinating book that kept her engrossed and I just stared out of the window bored.

Upon arriving, we had come to realise that we had landed in Barbados, we were instantly attacked by the warm heat and the sun. Which we would rarely see in the United Kingdom, especially in winter time.

Barbados had an private island that the Reid family owned, I knew this because Ace and I had come here for our honeymoon and I was well aware that was where we were heading to. As much as I wanted to say that it did not affect me, it would be a lie. The memories we shared were all filled there, the one place I wanted to avoid at all times.

I did not know if this was a plan made by both of our parents or if it was coincidence that the secret place we as a whole family are going just happened to be Barbados and the fact that Ace was with me.

'You look beautiful' I read as my phone binged alerting me that Ace had sent me a message, I snapped my head towards him but his eyes were glued to his phone. Not wanting to make a scene near my sister I ignored the message and continued to look outside of my window.

Phone binged again, making me look down at the notification alert. I clicked it which opened the chat and I began to read what he had wrote this time.

'I must say I have been blessed with a beautiful wife, or should I say Wi-Fi' wife. Wi-Fi. Was I still considered his wife? Yes maybe on documents, but was he still my husband. Our relationship for the past four months had been on a pause, I had told him everything between us was over but this text he had sent me made me know he had heard what I said in one ear and let it out the other.

'I am not your Wife or Wi-Fi' I replied back before letting out a sighing making sure he heard, from the corner of my eyes I could see the frown on his lips and how his jaws clenched as he read what I had said.
'That's not what you said four months ago when I pounded into your tight pussy.' A gasp escaped my lips as I read that and it seemed to have alerted Callie because I watched her arch her eyebrows at me.

"Is everything okay, Crissy?" She asked, I bit my lower lips and nodded my head.
"I'm fine, I was just on my socials and saw an ant pop up out of nowhere." I said, and it was not long before I saw an smirk appear on Ace's face and his eyes held amusement whilst looking at me.

"Oh, right. For a second I thought you received an unexpected sex text." She joked but that had made me and Ace freeze, I looked at her startled. Wondering if she knew but I shook my head at that thought as it was no way she could have known whilst reading her book.

"Haha, yeah right." I let out a fake chuckle, which she joined in. I looked out of my window still stiff from what she had said, Ace had gone back to looking down at his phone.

When I thought my body was beginning to calm down and relax my phone buzzed again, I turned to look at Ace but he just stared down as if everything was fine. I bit my lower lips opening the text and my eyes widened.

'That was close. Anyways, like I was saying the way you would moan and clench around me. I can still hear you moaning my name, góissa. Fuck it's getting me a hard on.' My eyes instantly from the corner of my eyes looked at his trousers, but I could not see much as his hands were blocking my sight. Was he really hard? Fuck what is wrong with me?

My legs clenched together when he messaged again, I could feel myself become wet just by his messages. I had not had sex in the past four months, and even the slightest touch from Ace would leave me burning for more. I hated how my body reacted to him, I wanted to yell saying to get over him.

'Are you wet for me, góissa? Will you let me lick your juice until your shaking from an orgasm.' What is wrong with him? I bit my lower lips even harder until I could taste the blood in my mouth.

"I-"
"You okay, Crissy? Would you like to say something?" Callie asked raising her eyebrows at me, I froze realising she was here. That let me with more questions how could he be sexting me with my sister right beside him.

"Is it just me or does anyone feel cold." I chuckled, that was not what I wanted to say. I mentally face palmed myself, we were in a country where the sun shines for approximately three thousand hours.
"Cold? It's around forty degrees hot outside, I feel like I am melting and your cold?" Callie said in disbelief, I just shrugged my shoulders and let out another sigh slumping my body down on my seat.

"My body is not in my control today." I whispered, not initially wanting anyone to hear but by the way Ace stiffened I knew he had heard. He knew exactly what I meant, I did not look at him and he did not look at me. I knew one this for sure this trip was going to be long for both of us.