His Wifi- 13

"Girls want attention. Women want respect"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

The plan had been set, Ace had decided to stay over to make sure Ruby did not make a surprise visit. Charles had to go back as Betsy was alone, and he had to ensure the property was safe. We had decided at the meeting that the following morning we would begin to provoke Ruby.

When the morning came, we had all eaten and dressed and were sitting in Callie's room. My palms were sweaty, and I was not going to lie and say I was not nervous but I was determined. Ruby had been hidden for way to long, she had yet to face the punishment for what she had done.

'You think you can get Ace?' I messaged hoping I would receive an message from her, she usually took a while to reply so I imagined her to do the same but I was wrong when I heard my phone 'bing' alerting I had received an message.

"She messaged." I said and Ace and Callie both leaned forward ready to see what she had to say, I gulped my spit down my throat before opening the message.

'I will once I get rid of you' was what the text read, I felt Ace stiffen as he read her reply. I could already feel the anger radiating off him, as he sat beside me.
"Reply back, you can't because your not women enough to face me." Callie said and I nodded my head sending the message just as Callie had said and I almost immediately got a response back.

'Want me to give you a replay of what happened last time? I think I went to light on you, this time I will make sure you are dead' was what I read I sighed revisiting the thought I had tried to bury in the back of my head, but it was almost impossible. That day I had lost my child, that day I lost the one thing I had made my priority in life.

'You were a girl then, attack from the back and unexpected if your a women meet me face to face' I hoped I had not rushed it, or she did not sense that I was trying to provoke her. It would ruin the whole plan.

"Do you think she will agree?" I asked looking at the both of them, who looked unsure just like me. No one knew how we would be able to achieve this plan or not. If this plan would lead us to achieve what we initially planned.

"We don't know, but we have to try." Ace replied back, I stiffened as he placed a hand on my thigh. I felt my body react to his touch, shivers running down and my cheeks heating up. From the look he gave me I knew he felt it and saw through me.

"Will you both stop eye fucking each other, it's a bit uncomfortable as I am single here and also the fact Ace your eye fucking my own sister." I giggled at Callie's words where as Ace smirked combing his fingers through his hair a little embarrassed.

The amusement was short lived as we heard the bing from my phone, we all became serious looking down. I inhaled my breath and clicked the message opening it.

'Fine, but this will end with only one of us alive. Make the best women for Ace live. I will message you the location so wait for it' I sighed but I did not know if it was in relief or nervousness, I was going to see the women who had pushed me down the stairs making me lose my baby. The women who was hell bent on having Ace.

"Well this was easier than I thought." Callie responded reading the text Ruby had sent, I snapped my head at her glaringly.
"Well that's until I am six no twelve feet underground. I don't know if you read but this bitch wants me dead." I said to which Callie raised her hands into the air surrendering, I had not realised Ace had been rubbing my arms trying to calm me down.

"Listen to me Góissa, I know you probably don't like me at the moment, but trust me when I say I will not let anything harm you." He promised and I believed him, I could see the confidence in his eyes. I nodded my head at him as a single tear rolled down my cheeks, this was it. Ruby was going to come out of her hiding, and we were finally going to get her.

"I trust you." I whispered back to him, a small smile plastered on his lips as he nodded his head before sighing.
"I think it would be best to send our parents out of this city, I do not want them to be harmed whilst we are absence." I spoke to which Callie agreed, I would not be able to bare if anything happened to them because of Ruby. I knew how dangerous she was, she would kill anything in her way.

"I will send them away, do not worry. I will arrange the private jet and ensure they are safe." Ace replied back to which I nodded my head, before messaging Ruby that I will be waiting for her message. I did not get a response back, but I knew I had to wait but this way just be our only chance at getting Ruby arrested.

She had already taken enough it was time she paid for her crimes.

"Call me if she messages you, Góissa." He said his eyes looked at me sternly, I nodded my head making him relax. I was not going to mess this up, not when I was finally going to see the women get hand cuffed. This was what I had been waiting for. Months of waiting was finally coming to an end.

This was it.