His Wifi- 6

"I crave a love that drowns oceans"

——

Oops, punishment let this begin
Don't forget to vote and comment

——

It was not long after our little talk that we were notified our parents had arrived, I walked out approaching Callie's door and knocking on it. I waited for a minute before I heard the door unlock and her head pop out, she had her phone on her ears and pointed her index finger up suggesting to give her a minute.

"Right, Noah. I'll call you back to discuss the meeting with Mr Will at night." She said before hanging up, I walked out locking the door from the outside before sending me a bright smile.

"They have arrived, we should make our way to them." I said to which she nodded her head following me, Ace had reached our parents before and seemed to be having a conversation. Which stopped as we arrived.
"Hope we did not take too long." Betsy said, to which we shook our head and sent her a warm smile.

"Not at all, we just settled in and moved all our luggage inside the huts." I said to which she nodded her head. As the conversation drifted from me to Callie and then to Ace I took my time to observe him, I have been in love with this man for so long that it hurts letting go.

But I knew he wasn't going to let go until he knew he had tried, I was not going to let this be easy. I was not going to let him in easily, because I knew loving him was making me a mess. Love could be beautiful, like a shooting star that brings a sparkle in a child's eyes but when you look closer you'd realise that when a shooting star lands somewhere it can be destructive.

And we were destructive for each other.

We love each other hard, but we break each other to the point it shatters us. It shatters those who love us together, bringing us down and crumbling us to a point of no return. Maybe that's what our hearts were made for...love and heart break.

I never say loving him was something I regret because it made me realise that love was beautiful, but it just was not made for everyone.

When his eyes snapped towards me catching me in the act, I quickly looked away. Bringing my attention to the conversation they were having, the laughter surrounding me whilst I listened absentmindedly.

——

"It's been a while since I have ate seafood." Charles said, enjoying the lobster in front of him. He appreciated the food that was set in front of him, and I could see from the far corner the chef smiling satisfied that everyone was enjoying what he had cooked.

"Certainly, this is spectacular. Me and Charles had come here for our honeymoon, we had tried all sorts of seafood." Betsy stated, she smiled looking hazed as if imagining the beautiful moment when she came here with Charles for her honeymoon. This island had been in the Reid generation for a long time, not sure who had brought it but i knew they saw this island as a family plot where they would come to enjoy.

"When we had came here for our honeymoon, there had been only one hut. There was no jacuzzi's, no fancy king size beds, but it was still beautiful." Charles added on, Betsy leaned forward pecking the lips of her husband and nodded her head in agreement. A smile creeped up on my face seeing how much in love they were.

No one would ever assume there marriage was arranged by there parents, they had been married for a while but there love just seemed to keep blossoming.

"I agree, this place is beautiful. There is no place better than having dinner under the moon, with delicious seafood and cocktails." Callie said raising her cocktail in the air, we all followed clicking our glasses together before taking a sip.

"I admire you love, it's so romantic." I said to Betsy and Charles who smiled appreciatively.
"Romantic for sure until you get on her bad books and have to sleep in the cold guest rooms." Charles stated making us all break out into a fit of laughter, Betsy playfully slapped his arms but joined in our laughter still flustered in embarrassment.

"It feels like yesterday, they were both the same age as Ace and Crystal when they approached us in college telling us they were arranged to get married, me and Jacob but shocked that our bestfriend were going to be together." Mother said and Betsy agreed nodding her head, we had all settled around the diving table deciding to have dinner under the moon near the sea whilst having a moment to capture there young romance.

"Unlike those two, your mother and I had an love marriage." Father said to me and Callie, we had already known about that. Mother had come from a rich family whilst father had come from a middle class, father had created his business from scratch and today he was successful.

"Ahh, yes. Believe it or not your grandparents were furious when they found out Maisie had fallen in love with your father." Charles said, it was a surprise, no one had ever mentioned it to us. Our grandparents had been so welcoming to our parents when ever we had gone there, so much love was showered to my father.

"Really, I would never have guessed." I said honestly to which mother and father nodded there head.
"Is it called love if there is no struggle." Father said, the smile on my face slightly flattering as I turned to look at Ace who was already been looking at me, my fathers voice ringing in my head. I shook my head and turned my attention away from him, I had made a decision and I was not going to turn back on it.

It's a decision I had made.