CH24- Better way of Transportation

Start from the beginning

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

Huff...
Huff...

"What the... What happened here?!?"

I fell down flat to the ground from exhaustion as Lumine let herself free from my shoulder " and began to examine the large crater from my explosive takeoff

"Klee..."

"I'm not sure if klee's bombs can even do this much..."

I took a good breather before i looked around for my box, which was... Now placed near the statue...? "What... Is that box?" The moment i mentally talked about it, Lumine noticed the totally suspicious box near the statue

I quickly stood up from the ground "That's my box full of stuff!" Lumine slowly walked to the lake and began to swim to the statue, at one point i might as well consider building a stairs or some sort

I quickly followed Lumine by shooting my Mana thread on the statue and dragged myself towards the small land on the middle before quickly walking towards Lumine and helped her out of the water

"Are you... Setting up your base here?" I quickly nodded "No one lives here anyways!" I laughed before walking towards the box and patting it "I will go find a better place if im not allowed here but hey! As long as i can stay here then i will! I don't want to be carrying a box everywhere i go!"

"You'll get fined by the church you know..."

I gave her a deadpan stare "I'm not paying" She only stares at me back before sighing "Why did you bring me here anyways?" I smirked and opened the box while looking at her "Take one! One of these will be useful for you!"

Her eyes widened as she walked towards the box, I kept my proud face on as she grabbed a... Sword!

"Ah, the sword! That's most likely a..." I stopped explaining as i looked closely at what she grabbed, what kind of material was used on that sword again? Mythril? Or pure steel? I... Kinda forgot...

"That's a cool ass sword I'd tell ya! It is sharp and cut through rocks! It can't cut steel because you know why! I mean... It can cut steel as long as you apply mana in it but eh.. you know... You can't" She kept on examining the sword before looking at me "Can i really take it?"

I replied by giving her a thumbs up "There's a bunch of that in there anyways, go ahead!" She looked back on the sword before swinging in the air, I have to say she looks like a professional when she swings it...

But then again, She'd be even more powerful if she only had Mana within her...

...

Mana huh...

"Ah... I have to go find Beid-...(Y/N)?" I shook my head and raised an eyebrow "Hm? Sorry i wasn't paying attention" I apologized with a smile, She frowned before walking towards me and...

...gave... Me a hug...

"(Y/N)... Thanks for everything up until now..." She spoke as i received pats  from both my back and my head "I... I know we haven't gotten that much time together but... Thank you... For being there with me from the start..."

Words cannot express the emotion i am currently feeling right now, its somewhat in the middle of being embarrassed and about to cry?

"... I'm... Sorry for also not coming along with you on your journey... I know im supposed to help you find your brother bu-"

"It's... Okay... I already found him..."

I was shocked, she already found his brother? So i promised to help her... And i didn't even do a thing to achieve her goal? ... Damnit...