CH22 - Questions about the Director

Start from the beginning

"...Not my problem"

"Your the one who pushed me into the water!"

"Weren't you the one who tried to drown me?!?"

And thus, they both argued for hours. Disagreeing with one another, it wasn't long till (Y/N) was pushed back to the waters as a Pouting Hu Tao watched him struggle to get back on the docks

[ Hu tao really shouldn't had done that, because there is one Ganyu standing behind her...  ]

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

Eventually, Both me And Hu Tao received a scolding from Ganyu about how dangerous it is to push each other to waters...

"One of you could had drowned! I don't mind if she drowns though..."

"Do you have something against me?!?"

She was still continuing on the lecture of water safety. But to be honest, This all wouldn't be happening if you guys would had taken notice that i was there with you all then this wouldn't had happen!

"Ganyu, Stop scolding now" Ganyu looked at me with a frown "But (Y/N)! You almost dro-"

"I wouldn't really if one of those damn birds noticed me"

"...ah"

That's all you can give me Ganyu?!? A single 'Ah'!?!?  You hurt my feelings Ganyu! I thought i would get something like 'i am very sorry to hear that i hope you are fine' but what the hell?!? "I shall talk to them about it. But for now, Please dry yourself up. I shall have the inn reserve a room for you"

Ganyu immediately bowed at me before leaving me and Hu Tao behind "...Alright i guess, come on let's go looking" I grabbed Hu Tao's hand, causing her to flinch a bit "W-w-wait hold on! I can go home myself!" I stood there for a moment, oh... Yeah i guess it might be weird if i decided to drag her with me to an Inn huh... "oh yeah... Well then good luck i guess and see you"

"Hold up! That was a joke!" I quickly turned around to face her, what do you really plan to do, woman?!? " Can you... At least escort me back to the parlor...?" She ask while grabbing my shirt "i-if s-someone actually sees me like thi-"

My sigh quickly interrupted her "Fine Fine, Go on I'll be sure to not let someone ogle at you or something..." Its my gentlemen instincts alright! My gentlemen instincts! I am a good man! I don't literally bully women that costs their dignity! That breaks the gentleman code!

...

...

Except on that goddess...

Somewhere.....

Gaia : Achoo!... Ugh... Bless me...

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[(Y/N)'s POV ]

We've reached the Parlor... Or something... To be honest i kinda forgot what this place was called... Did i have my map? Where did i put it...

"Hey... You..." I raised my eyebrows and turned around to see Three men carrying a bunch of weapons... Thieves? "Hand over your Mora and this will be over quick" i sighed and fished for some money in my pockets...

"Oh silly me! I don't seem to have fucking money! What would the thieves do i wonder?"

The thieves looked at me before shrugging and walking away... Wait... Seriously?! Your not going to say something like lets kidnap you instead'?!? Since when did robbers become so polite?!?