Chapter 32: A pause

Start from the beginning

I sighed in relief when his lips finally touched mine. It was nearly painful- the relief, like an addict finally getting his fix. Like I was only half of who I am until I was able to feel his touch again. It felt so right. It felt like coming home. His slow, passionate welcome made my skin tingle. I pulled him closer, feeling his strong back with the hand that wasn't occupied with his soft hair. I groaned at all of the sensations, at all of the feelings coursing through me as I squeezed his muscles and strained to have him as close as possible. He took advantage, plunging his tongue into my mouth with the full intention on exploring it thoroughly.

As our movements grew more urgent with lust, I vaguely registered the sound of a door opening and closing. My mind didn't give it a second thought as the wolf used this talented mouth against my neck again. He was biting and sucking what I knew would be bright purple marks into my sensitive skin, and it felt heavenly to have him mark me like that. To claim me as his in such a mundane way.

"I love you," I couldn't help murmuring, and the wolf paused in his ministrations to give me the most radiant smile.

"I love you," he grinned, kissing my lips softly to solidify his tender words. The words, the feeling, it all sank into my skin as he kissed me, and I felt like I might not be on planet earth anymore.

I deepened his kiss, pressing my body against his until I couldn't press anymore. My hands moved to his hips insistently, fingers tracing the skin beneath the edge of his boxers. Paul groaned, and moved faster than my eyes could follow as he stripped me down to nothing with a wild look in his eyes.

"Well that's one way to do it," I chuckled under my breath.

The wolfs pupils were blown wide, and his one focus was my bare body. I bit my lip as he took in the sight as if I was the most beautiful thing on the planet. But my patience were wearing thin, and I pulled him down a few seconds later. Our mouthes smashed together and there were no words, only the moans and groans of pleasure. Our bodies had a mind of their own as they explored each other. There was touching and kissing, but both of us felt an urgency, a need. And that need was not for foreplay.

Communicating without words, Paul lubed up his fingers and began to open me up. The sensation of him inserting his fingers was pleasant, and only made my skin burn hotter with longing. We kissed passionately, pouring just how much we needed and missed the others contact into every flick of our tongues. I whined into Paul's mouth and he knew what the sound meant as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his perfect dick.

Shockwaves of an insistent need passed through me.

"Oh god," I groaned, biting my lip and smiling at the feeling of him inside of me. I missed this. I needed this. "Move love," I whispered, pulling his face down for a kiss.

The wolf didn't need to be told twice, instantly beginning to move his hips. His pace was slow and sensual, sending shivers of passion with every thrust. He took his time, cupping my face and kissing me deeply, gradually increasing his pace. I ran my hands up the flexed muscles of his arms and down his back, squeezing his firm ass and flicking my tongue in his mouth. The wolf moaned out loud, and his hips moved much more quickly now. And god did it feel good. His warm skin beneath my fingers, his talented tongue in my mouth, his muscular body moving against mine in the most loving, thorough way. Not to mention his dick, perfectly sized to give me exactly what I needed. As if we needed anymore proof we were meant to be together.

At that moment, he hit the bundle of nerves that sent such massive shockwaves of pleasure through my body, I thought I might pass out completely. I hit cloud nine and cursed out loud, my hands spasming and squeezing the muscles of Paul's back.

"You're so beautiful," Paul murmured as he slammed into my prostate over and over again.

The gravelly, sleepy tone had left his voice, and I mourned it's passing for a second. But celebrated when I realized I would at least get to experience it in person again in the morning.

"Mmm- uhh, mmm-," the sounds leaving my mouth no longer made any sort of sense at all.

I gritted my teeth, moans escaping anyway, as I tried to hold my climax back, tried to drag this out as long as I could.

"You're close," Paul whispered against my cheek bone. He was somehow laying gentle, if not a little sloppy, kisses across my skin while simultaneously pounding into me at warp speed. "Let go, baby. Cum for me."

And the sultry, needy, begging tone of his voice had hot streams of cum spilling across our abdomens in seconds.

"Paul," I groaned, hanging onto him for dear life as my soul left my goddamn body. "Paul," I repeated it unconsciously, uncontrollably. Like a mantra.

Sex has never been this good- ever. I pitied normal people who didn't have hot, werewolf boyfriends with extreme stamina and speed capabilities.

Me moaning his name, over and over, seemed to be all he needed to finish himself. He came inside me with the most satisfied sound I'd ever heard from him. Like a sigh of pure bliss. That's a sound I would strive to hear daily for the rest of our lives.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath as my heart beat purely for Paul. For his sounds, for his voice and his scent and his body and his personality and everything that encompassed him. "I love you, god I love you."

His hips movements were sloppy now as his pace slowed, still sending little spurts of pleasure through my body as he rode out his high. He finally pulled out, and I whined at the loss of contact despite feeling completely and utterly satisfied. The wolf grabbed his discarded boxers from the floor, wiping us clean before laying himself down beside me on his bed. His eyes held such tenderness and adoration that I felt myself blush, but I couldn't bear to look away. He was so beautiful in this moment that it physically pained me. Like I might explode. He inhaled deeply, and I watched as he relaxed further into the mattress with a delighted smile.

"My bed smells like us," he observed, and I nearly laughed at the puppy dog excitement.

"You like that, don't you?" I teased, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"More than anything," he admitted softly, kissing my hair. "It's very comforting."

"We'll have to do our best to keep it that way then," I purred, and the wolf growled low in his throat.

I loved it.

"But- should we maybe go check on everybody now?" I asked, and it was clear that leaving that bed was the last thing I wanted to do.

Paul groaned and pulled me closer, and I wasn't complaining as I snuggled into his warmth.

"Ten more minutes," the wolf decided, burying his nose in my hair and sighing in contentment.

And how could I argue with that?