Chapter 23: The Hale-McCall Pack

"I thought you were going to turn green," Stiles laughed, his cheeks flushed a beautiful rose from all of his hysterical laughing.

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically, pulling him a little tighter against me. He squeezed harder in response. We could both feel how much the other had missed this.

"I missed you," I whispered against his soft hair, just to be sure he knew it. He had to know, to understand. When he wasn't with me, it was like a bag of bricks was sat on my chest. I couldn't breathe properly.

"I know," he sighed, kissing my neck softly from where he had his face buried. The feeling of his soft lips set my skin on fire.

"I'm pretty sure I drove the pack insane this week," I chuckled shakily. I knew I had, seeing as I could read their thoughts. They were all dying for the next time I would see Stiles.

"Me too," Stiles agreed. "It's not the same when I'm without you."

"I know the feeling," I admitted, bringing my head down to his level and easing up on my grip so I could kiss him. I wanted to devour him right then and there.

"Alright lovebirds, break it up!" Emmett hooted, slamming through Stiles' bedroom door. We broke apart, and I rolled my eyes while Stiles laughed at the vampires antics. "Let's get going! It's my turn," he whined with a charming smile.

"Well how am I supposed to say no to that?" Stiles snorted, falling victim to the vampires charms. I, however, am now immune.

"Easy- no," I said seriously, pulling Stiles back against my chest. "We just got time alone Em!"

"Too bad, it's my turn," he shrugged, pulling the two of us out the door and down the stairs. "Bye Mr.Stilinski!" He called into the living room where the sheriff still sat.

"Bye Emmett!" He called back, and I frowned. When did that happen? "Good luck boys! I hope the pack isn't too harsh," he laughed, but we could all tell he didn't mean it. He was 100% behind the pack being hard on me. It wasn't difficult to see just how loved Stiles is.

Stiles gave a low, impressed whistle when he spotted our ridiculous car.

Which is when I realized it was a two door. Two seater. How hadn't I noticed that before? Because Emmett distracted me with his ridiculousness, that's why.

"Uh- Em... how are we all going to fit?" I pointed out as if it was obvious. As if two seconds ago I hadn't just thought about it.

"I'm sure Stiles isn't opposed to sitting on your lap," he winked with a mischievous grin, and disappeared into the drivers seat.

"Stiles is 100% not opposed to that arrangement," Stiles agreed eagerly, winking at me himself and wiggling his eyebrows.

I shrugged before sliding into the passenger seat. Having my boyfriend sit on my lap couldn't be too bad, even if it was with a vampire in the car. Stiles gave me a lopsided grin before climbing inside and making himself comfortable on my lap. He wiggled his ass, trying to find the right spot, and as he rubbed up against my crotch- I suddenly realized why this was a horrible idea.

"Is this okay?" He asked innocently, shuffling against me a little more.

The more he moved, the more of a problem this was going to be. I could not get a hard on with Emmett in the vehicle, I would never live it down.

"Yeah," I gulped, desperate for him to halt his movements.

I wound my arms around his waist, effectively stilling his hips. I buried my face against his neck, laying a few kisses there to distract his hyperactive body. He hummed appreciatively and leaned into my touch, making warmth blossom in my chest. I slipped a hand underneath his shirt to feel his soft skin, tracing his hip with my thumb. Stiles leaned his head back, turning to lay lopsided kiss on my lips. I couldn't help deepening the kiss, grabbing his face and pulling him impossibly closer. My hips jerked upwards when his tongue flicked into my mouth. Fuck, this man will be the death of me.