Kawaii: W-Why don't you have your food?

Connor: I'm not hungry.

She looked at Connor before going back to eating. The two sit for a bit and talk about some stuff for a bit till lunch was over and they went to their class.
_______________________________________

Connor walked towards the entrance of the school as he looks down, thinking of what happened yesterday, but not just that but he thought of how he felt warm with Kawaii. Connor eventually got to the exit to see everyone waiting, Garroth and Laurence looking a bit angry when they saw Connor.

Aphmau: Connor!

She runs to Connor and stop in front of him.

Aphmau: I heard how you helped Kawaii, thanks for that.

Connor: No problem, she's my friend too.

Kawaii blushes when hearing that.

Aphmau: Well, anyway, we're gonna go to the shopping centre and look through some stores, want to join?

Connor looks at her before nodding.

Connor: Sure.

She smiles before grabbing Connor's hand and pull him. With that, they went to the shopping centre and look around for a bit.

They went through stores, try on outfits, got some food, play some games and more.
_______________________________________

Connor had just left the bathroom, exiting and went to look for the others when he saw Aphmau looking down.

Connor was confused before walking to her.

Connor: You alright?

Aphmau: Y-Yeah...

Connor looks at her to see she looks upset. Not just that but her shirt was a bit wrinkled, as if it was grabbed.

Aphmau: I'll be right back...

She rushes into the women's toilet and Connor stared at the entrance before turning and wait for Aphmau.

As Connor waits, he heard faint crying, making him turn to the bathroom. Connor turned to it to know for sure when he realised it was inside.

Connor enters and follow the crying until he got to the stall they were in. Connor then knock on the door.

Connor: You ok?

The crying stopped and after a moment a voice spoke.

Aphmau: C-Connor?! What are you doing in here?!

Connor: I heard you crying...are you ok?

Aphmau: I'm ok, I--

Connor: Aphmau...you've been there for me for since we met and helped me when I needed you...the least I could do is listen when you have something to talk about.

Aphmau was silent for a moment before the door opened, revealing Aphmau, her eyes were red from crying and she had fresh tears down her face.

She hugs him, making him jolt from the sudden grab but hugs back.

Connor: So...what's wrong?

She took a moment before stopping, looking up at him.

Aphmau: Connor...while you were in the bathroom, I came to get you while the others were gonna go to another store and alone the way...a man grabbed my shirt and my...

She didn't finish but Connor didn't need her to. He didn't know exacutally where she was touched, but Connor knows for sure that what was touched was obviously a place she doesn't want to be touched.

Connor: It's ok...I'm here...I'll protect you.

Aphmau blushes before placing her forehead on his chest.

Aphmau: Thank you.

Connor: No worries...I'll leave uou alone to do your business now.

She stopped, before giggling.

Aphmau: Dummy.

Connor tilts his head, confused.
_______________________________________

Connor and Aphmau were currently walking around the store, trying to find their friends as they hold hands.

As they walk, Connor felt Aphmau tighten her grip.

Aphmau: C-Connor...he...

She pointed to some man, making Connor turn, to only see a man staring at them.

Connor stares back as Aphmau hugs Connor's arm. Connor and Aphmau began walking and the man follow until they were in a small area where they were alone.

Connor: So...your the person who made Aphmau cry...

Man: So what? You her boyfriend or something?

Connor: Yeah.

Aphmau blushes.

Connor: You made Aphmau cry...now...

Connor makes a murderous vibe form his eyes.

Connor: I'm mad.

The Broken Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें