"Carrots?"

He immediately turn to me in horror and his eyes showed nothing but fear and l can't help but step forward to hold him but he stepped away.

Riki seem to read the situation and I am more thankful that he and Sunoo left us here as I think Sunoo needs medical attention. I saw how his shirt is stained with blood and I'm sure it is not from Jungwon. I'm glad they're safe tho and it is a breathe of relief to see Riki calm down. He looks like he's about to have a breakdown a while ago.

"N- . . no"

Immediately, I withdrew my hands as he backed off from my reach.

"Hey . . what's wrong? Are you alright? Those people with guns are now gone. . come on let's go home . ."

He looks up to me as I marveled at how his eyes shone even under those tears that are filling it.

"Are you not scared Jay hyung?"

"Why would I be scared?"

He slowly lifts his tail as he sat on one of the rocks. I am too tempted to get close but I am scared he might swim away and I won't see him again.

"I'm not human"

"I can see that Carrots. . . but you're still Jungwon right?"

"Yes . . I'm still me"

"Then  I'm not scared. In fact, I'm fascinated. . I cannot believe my boyfriend is a merman and it is so amazing. . "

He gave me a small smile as I slowly approached him and held his hands in between mine. I slowly place my hand on his cheek as I wiped his tears. I slowly place my hand on his supposed lap and let my fingers touch the scales on his tail and I wonder how it felt so different from a normal fish. Its color is the one I'm most fascinated with.

"I'm different and .  .. I'm scared you won't like me if I tell you the truth. . . I'm scared you might push me away from you . . "

"I already knew from the start that you're not one of us. You're not like me, because I saw you cry pearls when I tied you on the bed. . . but it does not make me see you differently. You're still the one who eats the carrots in the chicken curry instead of the chicken. . . your character, attitude and your ways that always drive me crazy is still there no matter how you are and what you are or who you are"

"You knew? . . . but you didn't say anything. Why?"

"Because I don't want you to leave. I thought you might feel uncomfortable and leave me and I won't see you again so I stayed quiet. . I'm sorry I lied to you. I just convinced myself you're human too so that you won't feel uneasy"

"I'm so scared. .  those men tried to kill me. Is it because they knew?"

"Unfortunately. . . but I still don't know if they knew you're a mermaid. . . they just want you so that they can defeat me"

"Why would taking me defeat you?"

"Because you're my weakness Carrots. ."

His eyes widen as he look at me and I just gave him a smile. I hope he won't get upset at me for lying to him about me knowing his identity.

"I'm sorry too for lying and thank you for accepting me still"

"I understand, we're both afraid we're gonna leave each other and I understand that . . now let us go back home shall we?"

He smiled and place back a purple rose necklace and the necklace literally imprinted itself on his skin and slowly, his feet begin to appear as his scales disappear.

I held out my hand for him to hold as he stood up but before we will leave, he held me back making me stop my tracks.

"Why am I your weakness?"

I look back at him as the thought of him gone clouded my mind. He really is my weakness. Just the thought of him gone is enough to make my heart race like this.

I cupped his face with my hand as I suck in the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Because you're important to me. . . . I cannot afford to loose you"

My tears fell as I said those words and I just look down on the sand as I let my tears fall and I just tighten my hold on his hand.

"You're crying hyung, don't cry. You won't loose me because I'm not going anywhere. Be careful and don't let those bad guys defeat you"

I look up at him and only to realize, this is the first time I cried in almost  ten years.

"I love you Jungwon.   .   ."

Hie teared up again as he look me in the eye.

"You love me? You don't only like me?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Jay hyung, . . . I love you . . "

My heart exploded when I heard him say those words and I cannot contain my happiness and pulled him towards me giving him the tightest hug I can as I buried my face on his neck.

I am just so happy and now I can too relate to Jake and Sunghoon.When you love someone, it is hard to let go of the emotions you feel towards them or anything related to them for that matter. You will go crazy by just thinking about them.

I now want to apologize to them for silently judging them before because now, if my past self will meet this self I am now, he would call me an idiot because love does not exist. Thanks to my Jungwon, I can now see it.

I release him from the embrace as I immediately captured his lips with mine, pulling him closer as I kissed him deeper. Our lips are moving in sync with each other as he wrapped his arms around my neck and my arm around his waist. I used my free hand to cup his face as I tilt my head wanting for more and the moment his lips parted, I lost my self control.

This is no longer an innocent kiss like what we started, we're literally making out and I know I have to stop here because we just confessed and I don't want him to feel like I'm rushing him onto something.

We parted after a while as I smiled at him. His cheeks are tinted light pink and I can't help but place another quick kiss on his lips.

"I love you"

He just giggled as he quickly peck my lips and ran away towards the hotel they just checked in this morning. It saddens me that Sunoo's supposed happy celebration for his birthday is ruined just because someone is too desperate to make me give him money. Just you wait.

________________________