"Breathe. . ." I mumbled to myself, with a speed of lightning washing the puke from the bottom of the sink. The last thing I wanted right now was for Leonel to barge in and ask questions. He wouldn't ever, ever in the world take me with him if he wound out I'm possibly pregnant.

There was still a chance that this was just a flu.

I just needed to believe in it right; just a flu. Tiny flu.

Goddamn it, I was pregnant.

"Ezzy!"

I heard Leonel shout for me in the hallway, probably coming to drag me out and check on me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whisper-yelled, skipping straight to the front door. Luckily the sickness had faded away and I was feeling a lot better. Physically, maybe.

I pulled my boots on and rushed out of the door, just in time to be smacked against my mate's chest, "Oh!"

Leonel got a grip on my shoulders before I fell, pulling me back up. He frowned down to me, my spooked face watching his eyes that were flicking all around my body, "What are you doing?"

His sombre voice asked, my lips slowly stretching into a smile, "Yeah– uh. . ."

It was a great time to tell you that I was a terrible, terrible liar.

"Just having– just–" I stuttered.

Leonel's eyes were narrowed as I closed the door behind me, the other crossing his arms over his chest, "Spit it out."

It would help me a lot if I'd just tell the truth to him, but I was panicking so hard that I simply pushed all sense to the side.

"Nothing." I smiled at him, trying to walk past his large frame. Though I didn't have the time for that as he grabbed my bicep, pulling me back against the door.

He had his eyebrows lifted to me, clearly expecting me to answer back to him. I could only widen my smile, my hands subconsciously moving down to my stomach, "Went to just grab a thing."

He looked at me skeptically, though letting go of me, "What thing?"

I walked past him as quickly as I could, my straight hair bouncing in front of my eyes, "You'll see."

I cringed to myself, my tone higher than usually. I knew that he wouldn't buy it, but fortunately he didn't question it any more. His hand came down to my back as he stepped to my pace, his lips brushing my cheek, "Are you sure you're okay?"

He asked, my heart dropping because of his concerned tone. It nearly broke me, nearly made me tell him about it.

I was scared, and I knew that he needed to know too. But I just couldn't, "Yeah, yeah."

I swallowed a big lump, Leonel's arm coming around my waist. He knew that I wasn't, he could feel it. And I was glad that he wasn't pressuring me to tell him immediately. Though it also made me feel guilty.

Did he even want children? I mean, he would've used protection if he absolutely hated them. . . but then again, why didn't I focus on the protection? We had fucked for many, many times. And not for once did I thought about condoms or shit?

Fucking hell did I mess up.

The thought of it shadowed me every second, but I needed to push it away. We were on an important mission after all, and I needed to concentrate on it.

"How many warriors are there with us?" I asked absentmindedly just as we reached the groundfloor. My body leaned against his, submerging into the warmness.