Chapter 11 - Round Are Way

1995..

Oasis were becoming really popular now and were working on their second album, What's the story morning glory. Mila couldn't go out with Noel much without a bunch of fangirls surrounding him squealing and getting excited over him. Noel and Mila were off and on but stayed good friends. Liam thought it was weird they still lived together but they felt comfortable with each other. Noel went out on dates now and then and Mila went out on dates but both of them couldn't help but feel jealous. Noel also hated the fact that Tony had started having feelings for Mila.

The band were all chilling in the studio and smoking cigarettes. Noel was sitting on the sofa strumming his guitar with Liam sitting beside him.

'What should we do tonight? Anyone got any ideas?' Liam asked as he glanced at the boys.

'We should go out' Guigsy suggested.

'We haven't got any girls to go out with though' Liam said miserably.

'We could ask Mila' Tony said as he patted the speaker he was sitting on.

Noel glanced up at him and frowned, 'Why Mila in particular?'

Tony shrugged, 'I dunno, just thought she'd be up for it'

'Tony, you've never shut up about Mila all day. Do ya fancy 'er or something?' Liam asked.

Tony looked over at Noel to see he was glaring at him. 'No.. I like her as a friend'

Guigsy snorted, 'Bullshit! He fancies her!'

'Well suppose she is single' Liam said as he sat up.

'And she'd never be interested in him' Noel remarked.

Liam turned to look at Noel. 'How do you know?'

Noel frowned, 'Well because he's not her type'

'She has a type? Alright then what's 'er type?'

Noel shrugged, 'Not fucking curly haired freaks like 'im that's what'

'Noel leave 'im alone man. Just cos you're jealous'

'Am I fuck' Noel scowled.

'Yeah you're man. You're jealous!'

'Fuck off' Noel moodily got up and stormed out.

'Fuck Noel. I'm gonna ring Mila and ask her to come out' Liam said as he fumbled in his trouser pocket pulling his phone out.

'So we still going out?' Guigsy asked.

'Yeah man. Not letting Noel ruin our night just cos he's jealous' Liam said as he dialled Mila's number and put his phone to his ear.

'Hello?' Mila answered.

'Hey Mila it's Liam!'

'Oh hey you!'

'Was wondering. Yer fancy coming out tonight for few drinks?'

'Yeah, is Noel going?' Mila asked.

'Na, he's being a killjoy'

'Who's going?'

'Umm, at the moment, me, Tony, Guigs, Bonehead, you..'

'I'll ask my friends Steph and Jenny'

'Cool, sounds good. We'll get a taxi and come round yours about 7ish alright?' Liam asked.

'Alright, see you then'

'See ya'

................