Chapter 2 - The Gallaghers

Just to let everyone know. Cars by Gary Numan actually did come out in 1987..

The school bell rang. Noel and one of his good friends, Bonehead, who was 2 year older than him, were standing outside the school gates smoking and waiting for Liam and Guigsy to finish school.

Guigsy came out first so the boys started walking forgetting about Liam.

'For fuck sake boys, wait up!' Liam called as he ran out of the school gates toward them.

'Who's got a smoke?' He asked.

'Here Li' Noel fumbled in his trouser pocket and pulled a cigarette out handing it to him as they were walking along.

'Cheers Noelie' he said as he took it.

'Can't believe we fucking got away with vandalising the school desks Guigs'

'I know man' Guigsy smiled cheekily.

'I reckon we should go see the Stone Roses at Manchester International club when they come' Noel said before smoking his cigarette.

'Fucking rights I'll get the tickets' Liam said excitedly.

'Pffft you're gonna get them?' Noel laughed looking at his little brother.

'Yeah, I know some people. Trust me man'

'Yeah Liam... right' Noel rolled his eyes.

'Look at me man. I will get them' Liam said staring at Noel.

He watched as Noel looked up and stared at something.

'Noel?' he frowned as all the boys stared over at the bus stop so he followed their gaze over to see Mila standing in the bus stop with her friends.

'She's fit' Guigsy said as he stared at her.

'Mila? Yeah shes fit as fuck but please nobody jizz their pants' Liam said before smoking his cigarette.

He watched as Mila turned and met Noels eyes. She sort of smiled at him before Noel looked down shyly.

'I think Noel has' Guigsy joked and Noel frowned at him.

Liam frowned, 'Noel d'you fancy 'er?'

'No' Noel lied as he walked on.

The bus pulled up beside the bus stop and the boys watched as the girls got on.

'We should get on' Guigsy said and the boys exchanged looks before ducking down and sneaking on the bus behind people so they didn't have to pay.

The boys walked past the girls and sat at the back of the bus.

Liam sat and put his legs up on the seats in front watching the girls as Mila and Sophie pulled out Stone Roses tickets.

'Where did ya get those?!' Liam exclaimed.

'We just know people' Mila winked at Liam.

Liam glanced at the boys then back at Mila, 'Well we've got backstage tickets' he lied trying to show off. Noel frowned at him knowing he was lying.

'What? How?' Sophie asked looking surprised.

'He's full of shit' Claire said as she flicked her blonde hair.

'No way. Backstage is where all us cool kids get sucked off'

The girls all laughed at how silly Liam sounded.

Noel who was sat by the window, glanced over at Mila and she smiled at him.

'We're thinking of forming a band actually' Guigsy said confidently.