Chapter 4 - You'll Be A Woman Soon

It was morning, Liam woke up from his alarm going off.

'Fuck man' he mumbled as he leant over and slammed his hand on his alarm knocking it off.

'Liam get up will ya!' his Mum suddenly shouted up the stairs.

'Alright alright!' Liam shouted back as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, his hair was all messy.

Liam threw the blankets off and grabbed some tracksuit bottoms and a baggy hoody pulling them on.

'Noel where yer put me trainers?!' Liam shouted as he looked around the floor.

No answer. Liam sighed and looked under his bed to see a pair of Noels old adidas trainers so he grabbed them and pulled them on.

'Cheers me Noelie' he smirked.

.....

'Mam I'm going out!' Liam called as he pulled his jacket on and opened his bedroom window.

'Don't go causing trouble Liam!' Peggy warned.

'I won't!' he shouted before he stepped out of the window and walked down the roof before jumping off onto the top of his Dads van below causing a big BANG.

Suddenly, his Dad threw the vans back doors open aggressively. 'Will you use the fucking stairs Liam?!'

'Why don't you get a fucking house' Liam said cheekily.

Tom frowned at Liam as he jumped off his van and onto the wall beside it.

'Little bastard' he mumbled before going back into his van and slamming the door shut.

Liam jumped onto the roof of another house nearby, this was Boneheads house.

Liam walked up to the window and looked in to see Noel sitting on Boneheads bed playing guitar that from behind, almost looked like he was masturbating.

Liam smiled and knocked on the window so Noel turned to look at him.

'Oi stop wanking over Mila' he said as he pushed the window up.

Noel laughed as Liam stepped through into Boneheads bedroom.

'Where is he?' Liam asked.

'Gone to get some beers'

'Great I'll have one then' Liam said as he sat down on Boneheads bed.

Noel turned back to his guitar and started playing again.

'What you two been doing then?' Liam asked.

'Just been chilling playing guitar'

'You not seeing Mila today?'

'Na I stayed around hers the other night'

'Ooh' Liam raised his eyebrows.

'She's gone out with her Mam today'

'She a good fuck then?'

'She's alright yeah' Noel smirked.

Liam suddenly looked jealous as he leant back on the bed. 'Cool'

Noel glanced at Liam then looked down to see his trainers.

'Are you wearing my trainers?' he frowned.

'Well you've fucking lost mine!' Liam snapped.

Noel rolled his eyes, 'I didn't lose them. You fucking lost them'

'Yeah whatever' Liam said as he fumbled in his pocket for a cigarette.

............

Mila got home the next day from being out with Noel. She was shocked to see one of her Mums living room windows was smashed in. Panicking, she pulled her key out and opened the door.